BC Boards

bad news

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry! However this will end, I wish you peace.

I don't know what to say but your post moved me. I don't know what I would do for my BC if I thought I wasn't going to make it ( I don't have kids ). I don't know what he would do without me as we are together all the time. I hope you will pull through despite what you wrote. And if you think you won't, I hope you can find a way for them to cope for all your sakes. Please keep in touch with us all.

Bob, I'm sorry to read your news.

I lost a dear friend to pancreatic cancer this past winter. It was hard accepting that nothing was working - I don't think any of us ever "accepted" it but it became very important to focus on what needed to still be done in her life and to live every moment fully.

Mercifully, she only had about 2 weeks of serious discomfort.

I miss her terribly but I'm grateful for her letting me into her life when she wasn't well.

Take care Bob, I'm thinking of you and please let your border collies love you. JO

Guest JoeysMom

Bob, I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and Joey sends many doggie kisses your way. We are thinking of you.

Bob, I forgot to ask, but do you have provisions for your dogs if, God forbid, you succumb to the cancer?

If not then please know that we would be honored to help and be sure that your dogs are well cared for.

I know this is hard for you and your family. I wish I could make it all go away. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Border Bob

Please don't give up the battle yet. Miracles do happen. I'm praying for one for you.

My Mom just got similar news on Friday. We're all praying...I'm sure who/whatever it is you find peace in, is listening.

Wishing you peace in your heart and mind, and health to the rest of your body.

Kristen