BC Boards

Misty is a bad need of prayers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so sorry to hear this. Just losing my girl suddenly to cancer a few days ago I know the awful pain.

Please take care of yourself and don't blame or second guess yourself. You did the best you could and now she is in a better place just waiting to see you again.

Samantha

everyone at the clinic was beyond shocked at her passing, she was fully expected to make a full recovery, they did a post mortem and...well Misty was Misty..she lived life to the fullest right to the end, because her body was so packed with cancer and her tissues so incredibly weakened that she should have barely been functional, and that's what happened last night, some of her tissues were so weak that they literally just fell apart. and yet, Misty BOUNCED into the vets office on Tues morning with a huge grin on her face. and that's my girl, she had no use for being sick.

On no! Terrible news. But she seemed to be happy to the last - just what we all say we want for ourselves. But it's sure tough on everyone else.