BC Boards

OT week home and feeling good

Thanks for all your well wish guys. I finally got the computer working here at home. Feeling better everyday and doing well.

The dogs have been really in tune that something is up with mom. They have been great company and great feet warmers and cuddlers in bed.

Vicki you are in my thoughts and I hope all goes well for you.

Thanks Cheri. You sound like you're upbeat and feeling well. That's good, because you sounded so worried before. I know you have to be relieved.

Me--I try not to worry. The only serious R&R I've ever gotten was when I was in the hospital--like for the dog bite a couple of years ago. :0))

I know already I will have a private room with a great view of the valley and park below. I've got my books ready. Bought me a new TV :0)). Don't have to do squat for the holidays. They can wait on me for once. :0))

See, lots of smiles here. The only thing is, I will miss my dogs. Some are going to PA on Saturday, one is going to Indiana and hopefully be put to work on a farm, the rest are being boarded, uh, except for Flick, who is going to her auntie's house. That's where Flick stayed when I went to Scotland, and auntie bought her her own pet hamster. Flick will sit for hours just staring at her hamster, completely content and happy.

Knowing my dogs are well taken care of is a load off of my mind, so I can relax now and enjoy the ride.

Glad to hear you are on the mend. That is good. Borders are some of the best nurse maids aren't they? :D They take their jobs very seriously. Youare in good paws. :rolleyes:

Glad to know that everything is going well, Cheri!

Vicki, it sounds like you are going to be set up well!! Thinking of you also - don't worry, you will have the dogs back in no time!

Good to hear that! And best wishes to poor Buddy...arthritic or not, he'll be happy to spend some more time (lots of time!) with his new found family, I'll bet