BC Boards

Can someone tell me

MrSnappy

I am so sorry. I don't know where one can find inner peace at a time like this (never having been through this and still somehow hoping that heart dogs live forever just because they have to) but I hope you find it somewhere. It would be well deserved after all you did for him.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truly sorry for your loss, Sheena. Briggs was an amazing dog, loved by hundreds, if not thousands of people. He was a star. He loved you, and you loved him back. He will never be forgotten.

My heart is with you in this terrible time. (((( Hugs ))))

The others have said it better than I can - but know that RD (- Briggs - what a great name) has been admired over the years by people in many places in the world, as has his mom. Comforting long distance thoughts can't really help - but you have them anyway.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I've only been here a short time, but it was quickly obvious how much you loved that beautiful boy.

I hope you can find peace knowing he is free from pain.....the last, great gift we can give them and the one that costs us the most.

Sleep well, Briggs.

Sheena, I am so sorry to hear this. Thank you for your courage in sharing with his many fans. You said "Death ends a life, not a relationship.", so I think you know this, but I truly believe that as much as RD loved you, he will always be with you, just out of eyesight.

:rolleyes: I am in tears - worse than tears. I can't think of any words. Life will never be quite the same without the wonderful sweet Red Dog. But the time spent with him was surely priceless.

Rest in peace sweet lil' buddy.

There aren't any words to make it feel better now. You and your great Red Dog have brought joy, and laughter, and now heartfelt sorrow to us all, even those of us who know you only through the boards and your blog. Thank you so much for sharing him with us.

Cheryl

My sincere sympathy RDM. Others have said it more eloquently than I ever could. There is always a special place in our hearts for those very special companions. Reddog will have a permanent spot in many hearts. Rest in Peace Reddog.

My heart is aching this morning, after reading your blog, Sheena. Know that we're there in spirit with you, as is Briggs. What a special dog he was, such a spirit.

I think Maria said it best, the world's a little sadder today. I know I'm a lot sadder.

You and the Woofs/Woo are in my thoughts. ((hugs))

I'm so very sorry, you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Suzanne

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan."

"The Once Again Prince" by Irving Townsend