BC Boards

announcement and apology

The announcement is that I really, truly believe that the Boards glitches are fixed now. I know you've heard it before, but this time I am confident it's true.

The apology is for the fact that an inappropriate thread from yesterday was not deleted promptly. Many of you (most of you, I hope) will not know what I'm talking about, because thanks to the fluky, flaky stuff going on here lately that thread never appeared on your computers. It never appeared on mine either, and one can't delete what one can't access. It's gone now, however.

Oh, and I also apologize for all the Twilight Zone screwed-up weirdness on the Boards this past week. Thank you all for your patience.

Thanks Eileen. I don't know what post either, so I guess it was quick anyway.

Goodness....now i feel like i have to know what this thread was about! Must've been bad.

If you really want to know.. I can PM it to you. I made sure to save everything before it was deleted. It's not my business but I know how things go, and dont want all that time spent typing the original posts to go to waste :rolleyes:

I don't know, it was kind of fun. :rolleyes: (Not the bad thread, the surprise of never knowing what was going to be there. Or not.)

You have my thanks too. Half the time I'm clueless about what my machine is doing, so I am impresed any time I get here. :D

Eileen -

Why are you apologizing? Everything that happened was out of your control. And lest we forget, if it was not for you, this board would not even exist. I appreciate that you did everything in your power to fix the problem, and achieved your objective; you must know that this board has become a very important part of our lives. So, all I can say is, "Thank you!"

Thanks for the hard work Eileen! and ditto to the 'no apologies necessary'. I must admit I was getting dizzy trying to figure out 'where' I was in time when I'd access the boards these past few days :rolleyes:

Oh, and I also apologize for all the Twilight Zone screwed-up weirdness on the Boards this past week. Thank you all for your patience.

Thanks Eileen. Actually it was quite comical when we all knew what was happening :rolleyes: Nothing you could have done, we're a bit spoiled because you keep it going so well.

Karen

Gosh, folks, thank you so much! I had figured everybody was totally at the end of their patience.

After all this, it better really be fixed! :rolleyes:

Actually, after a couple of days, there was kind of a pattern to it, and it wasn't trying my patience at all.

Thanks for all you do!

It was interesting wondering which version of the board I would get, the normal one or Bizarro-board.

Echoing many of the other sentiments, no apology is warranted.

Our faithful Princess Eileen :rolleyes: has made our board world safe again.