BC Boards

Need your prayers

I'm so sorry for you Maria, I think you took that poor little one's suffering for your own. That is what Christmas is all about. God gave us his only son to save us and exchanged his suffering for ours.

Instead of that poor kitty suffering its final days in the cold, hungry, and alone, it spent its final days with the warmth of your love, food, and shelter. If you hadn't found the kitty, you would be suffering no pain. But instead you are suffering so that kitty wouldn't have to. Bless you and your kind heart.

We had a friend, about 20 years ago, who adopted a kitty from the side of the road. He just fell in love with her.

Turned out that she had a perferated diaphram - a congenital defect. He spent a bundle, but the kitty died. He was heartbroken.

Then the vet who had done her best for the kitty called him about an adoptee kitty. I think that cat has been through a gazillion homes in about 5 states.

But Rick still remembers that kitten who didn't make it. But who had even a short bit of such amazing love and care.

It does matter. When Jesus spoke of "what you do for the least of these," I don't think he meant only humans. He is cuddling that kitty now.

I'm sorry it is such a hard ending for you :rolleyes: ...but as fot the kitty, I agree with the others:

Originally posted by karrie:

You gave her love, warmth, food and kindness: She got to know all those things before she left this world. In that time she gave you her love and appreciation. ((((HUGS))))

Nothing to add to that. She did look perfectly content in your pictures.

I am so sorry to hear that the little kitten didn't make it. (((((hugs))))))

You did something that a lot of people would not do...you cared enough to take her in and did everything in your power to make her life safe and loving, even for a brief moment in time. I wish there were more people in the world like you, willing to take a risk that might cause heartache.