BC Boards

Ok,Ok, I got a border colllie for my birthday!

So, after we put Sammi to sleep, our home was very empty. Terry really wanted another dog, I talked myself into it, and put out the word on the BB. Got an email from Amy, we burned up the email airwaves. We met at a halfway point and picked up Pete this morning. He did very nicely on his ride to his new home, and is resting in his crate after touring the estate and getting a drink of water. :rolleyes:

Shonie is not impressed, but she just wandered casually by Pete in his crate with her tail wagging and loose. This is a good sign! Pete himself is a very sweet boy, black with some beige splotches around his eyes and a couple other places.

We're thrilled to have him and very grateful to Amy and Ray for their generosity and kindness to us.

Pictures. Hmmm. Will have to find the camera, re-learn how to use it, and then learn how to post. I know I've been threatening to do that for several years now, but I think this is really it.

Ruth and Terry

Shoshone and Sweet Pete

It was wonderful meeting Ruth and Terry, and Pete took to them both in a manner of minutes! Rehoming a sweet dog is never an easy decision, but it sure looks like this is going to be a win-win-win! Happy Birthday, Ruth! Now find that camera! :rolleyes:

Amy

Pictures. Hmmm. Will have to find the camera, re-learn how to use it, and then learn how to post. I know I've been threatening to do that for several years now, but I think this is really it.

Please do, before I feel compelled to sleuth out your address and stalking your dog with my long lens! Oh, and congrats!

happy birthday- what a terrific gift! it's what i got for myself for my last birthday! but you know what they say- without pics-it didn't happen

Oh, I am so happy for you guys! What a great birthday present. Pete couldn't have gone to a better home. And I agree with the rest - pictures are mandatory!

Archived