BC Boards

Woo (Who)? WooHoo!

Yes! Though I was in the market for a working dog, I've revamped my long term plan and decided to wait until I can do such a dog justice. And Mr. Woo just fit in so well, we decided he could just stay. He is an adorable, funny, charming little dog with a brain AND an off switch. He also has the world's most stable temperament. I could not resist

RDM

OMG! I was hoping you would keep that little guy! :D

But now, you know we will want lots of pictures of that cutie we all fell in love with! hehe. I am so glad that you got him - it is almost as good as acutually having him myself! :rolleyes:

I really could not resist him. He is housebroken, crate trained, has a nice recall, Piper loves him ... Red Dog actually PLAYS with him (unheard of, RD plays with no dog), he curls up quietly on my bed all night. He listens, he learns fast, he plays ball and he is the biggest character packed into the smallest body. It was fate!

RDM

Congrats!!

It's said, the best dogs are not the ones we choose, but the ones who choose us. I'm sure it will be wonderful.

BTW, and sorry by stole your tread, but all seems to indicate that I'm keeping the black puppy too.

Ooooh, I love him. Congratulations to both of you....actually to all of your family! He's adorable, and looks just the way I fantasize my second dog would look. Sounds just like the dog I would want for my second dog, too. (are you SURE you want to keep him?? :D:rolleyes:

It was the red wasn't it???? No matter that he's perfect in every other way too . That RD actually condescends to cavort with him. That Piper has adopted the little cutie. All is well in Mr. Snappydom it seems :rolleyes: .

Catu, what are you going to name your new addition? You lucky girl you.

Andrea D.