BC Boards

I'm going to be a new "mommy"!!

I just found out tonight that I will get one of the pups I was hoping for! Hope only had two girls and three boys. EVERYONE wanted a girl, including me. So, there was one lady that had choice over me but decided a female was too important, so she declined! As did most of the others! But it will be out of Hope and Bud, so I really didn't care what sex it was. They were born 15 May. So, they are still too little for anything! One guy is coming this weekend to choose and I don't know when the other one is, but once they decide, I will know which is mine! When I go I will take pics! I am so excited!

I had picked the name Katie, when I thought I was getting a girl, so now it's back to the drawing board to find a boy name!

Wow, congrats! :cool:

Congrats! It's funny how some things in life work out.

I'd been thinking about getting a big dog puppy, but hacve since decided that I am going to look into some red BC's ...working dog line of course and a female.

Dianne

Thanks y'all!!! I started out 10th on the list! So this is really exciting! Muggs, I too prefer boys! The girl was really cuz DH likes girls, but oh well, sucks for him! LOL The boys are all b/w and similar in markings, so who knows what the other peoples criteria will be, but I hope I get the rowdy one! LOL And to all those "jealous", wait till you hear how the new pup finishes what Jackson started! LOL

I want to go look at the pups so bad! But I am waiting till I will know which is mine. Don't wanna be falling in love with one I don't get! He only lives about 10miles from me so I will probly drive him nuts before I actually pick him up!

*happy dance* *happy dance*

Congrats. There's nothing like getting a puppy. I can't wait for pictures too. God Bless

Originally posted by Kyrasmom:

Congratulations! Enjoy your relative routine life now...as it's about to be turned upside down...or whatever part of it Jackson has left right side up so far!

maria

Hey do you think that's why Jackson left some things intact?