BC Boards

Has anyone one every talked with a real Pet Psychic?

I've seen the pet psychic on tv and I thought I could do a better job. We have a foster we want to help badly but, last night a man (my Brother) Yelling at another dog set him back so far (shut down) He didn't even want to eat.

I know it's far reaching but, this guy has been in rescue for 8 months and he is so handicapped.

Yes. It was well worth the $50 too! It saved my dog's life. she had pancreatic failure and it added years to her life.

It was a godsend to find out what was triggering it, as the vet said there was no way she would live. He was amazed when I told him my secret..lol.

The physics can also teach you how to talk to your dog. I have done it!! I can also reccomend someone too.

Hi.. not to begrudge anyone their psychics- but was there an explanation why the vet couldn't diagnose pancreatic failure (pancreatitis?) Pancreatitis is a very common ailment and I've never seen a vet at my hospital have trouble diagnosing it, especially after looking at bloodwork.

Distance doesn't matter. It is all psychically (sp?)done. And yes I will PM you.

Yes the vet did dx my dog. But there were underlying issues of what was keeping her in the flare ups and what was upsetting her. (Long story, if you want the whole thing just PM me).

Also she was at death's door. And it really WAS a miracle she made it. Two vet's said she wouldn't.

PS

I said the psychic saved her life- not dx'd her. The vet did that.

Yes I know, that is why after I typed it I put a(sp?) afterward signifying that I was pretty sure I spelled it wrong, but thanks anyhow.

I've fixed my post now so I hope everyone is ok with it now?

I didn't mean to spark a huge fiery debate either. Just look at it this way- to each his own right?

You didnt spark a huge debate I did. I asked the question because I saw a minister at an expo who seemed to be pretty good at reading the dog and I wanted to know people experience.

I'm currently reading Templer Grandin's book on animal behavior so I'm really trying. Possibly I'm trying to forulate my own personal method by looking at everything.

As I was writing this I wondered if massage might help him. Herbals. It goes along with that other topic it's a shame what people do to dogs.

Yes, and in a word- impressed. She calls herself a communicator- and since I am a scientist, I am not a believer. But, she was there, and it was free...

I have one dog who I brought up to her, and asked her what she thought about her, and what she could tell me. THe weird thing is, she knew about what a person did to her once, that freaked her out.

What happened, was this person was upset, and calling my dog to her- my dog wouldn't go to her, and she came up, grabbed her collar, which freaked my dog out, and she got out of the collar- she has never trusted that person again. Well, when this communicator asked me "has anyone ever grabbed her around the neck?", I was floored. Yes, I told her, that did happen...

Then, my younger girl who has issues about trying to be a boss- she tells me that she feels like she is my caretaker- that she worries about me, etc., and that she feels like she has to keep others in line for me- I hadn't told her anything about this dog. She also said that she was tight in her ribcage, and did Reikki on her. Well, that dog, before I had her worked on came out of her crate all crazy and hyper, and wouldn't calm down, and then after she got worked on, I brought her out of her crate, she calmly got up on my chair and gave me a kiss- calmly.

I am still not *really* a believer, but.....

Julie

Our second behaviorist suggested I contact a "communicator" (quotes because this was her word not mine). I was very stressed at the time and misplaced the number and never got around to calling, but, if there are good recommendations out there - I would love for them to be pm'd to me too!

Our behaviorist (and she is well respected in the area - has been at it a long time, owns her own facility etc.) said that this woman had an amazing track record and that she personally knew of 2 missing dogs that were found by this woman who telepathically asked the dogs where they were and they told her. She also said there were cases where the woman asked the dogs and they wouldn't tell her - because they didn't want to go home... Now - I admit I am not sure how much stock I put in a psychic's ability to speak to a dog - but if it is possible - there is nothing I wouldn't pay to get in Wesley's head!!

I will PM you now with the woman I have used for years, but for anyone else interested, please PM me. I don't have the best memory between the fibro and the ms...lol. So I might forget who to pm..

We have used an animial communicator with a couple of our rescue dogs, and she also located my friends dog who panicked in a thunderstorma nd took off scared. The animal communciator lives in British Columbia and the Border Collie was out in Ontario. She was able to describe exactly where they would be able to locate the dog.

She was very useful with our rescue dogs. She is a very quiet unassuming person who doesn't go around advertising herself.

I am always skeptical about people claiming to be "psychics" as I know there are a lot of frauds out there, but I believe there are people out that are true psychics. It's a matter of being able to distinguish between the two.

Originally posted by Northof49:

She was very useful with our rescue dogs. She is a very quiet unassuming person who doesn't go around advertising herself.

I am always skeptical about people claiming to be "psychics" as I know there are a lot of frauds out there, but I believe there are people out that are true psychics. It's a matter of being able to distinguish between the two.

Exactly. Thank you

The lady who runs the cat sanctuary I volunteer at, she swears by a "communicator." They got one cat in that was so absolutely feral and terrified and extremely vicious, couldn't be near humans or cats. Had the communicator talk to her, and now the cat is existing in the house with a bunch of other cats.

I don't know if I believe it myself, but... hey, it can't really do any harm, and if it works for people, the more to them.

I will admit that when I was younger (back in the days when hockey pucks were made of wood), I had doubts about anything that even hinted of the supernatural. But in my LONG lifespan, I have seen too many things that pure logic cannot explain. I recognize that there are many psychics that are charlatans, whether dealing with human or animal issues. But I have come to accept the fact that there is good reason to believe that there are real psychics out there, just as I have come to believe that there is good reason to believe that angels really do exist.

Originally posted by BustopherJones:

I will admit that when I was younger (back in the days when hockey pucks were made of wood), I had doubts about anything that even hinted of the supernatural. But in my LONG lifespan, I have seen too many things that pure logic cannot explain.

So they were already making hocky pucks out of wood when you were born :rolleyes: I remember when they were made out of ... never mind, that would date me.

We could probably swap some pretty interesting stories :eek:

Having had two instances of things being "revealed" to me in the form of pictures I can say that psychic powers must exist. I am however, ever so wary of all the New Age Charlatans out there. I've dealt with a few of the followers of a certain "chaneller" out here. Man, they are something else! Educated people that should know better. A lot of pseudo-scientific research is going on in this area and there are some pathetically deluded folks searching for guidance in their lives being taken by the hucksters.

I also have three clients that have had remarkable experiences when the communicator was called on to explain horse problems. She knew things that were not possible to know any other way. I would only call one that I'd heard had success with people I knew.

On the other hand, a communicator is no substitute for training and one of those clients ended up selling the horse because she lacked the confidence to deal with the animal. She did right by the horse and herself.

If you do find one let us know how it turns out.

We could probably swap some pretty interesting stories
I'm sure we could, Northof49, since I am one of those who view hockey not as a sport, but as an alternate religion, and have been a Canadiens fan for the better part of 6 decades. I thought you might enjoy the following Canadian temperature chart:

50? Fahrenheit (10? C) Californians shiver uncontrollably; Canadians plant gardens.

35? Fahrenheit (1.6? C) American cars won't start; Canadians drive with the windows down.

32? Fahrenheit (0? C) American water freezes; Canadian water gets thicker.

0? Fahrenheit (-17.9? C) New York City landlords finally turn on the heat; Canadians have the last barbecue of the season.

-60? Fahrenheit (-51? C) Mt. St. Helens freezes; Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door-to-door.

-100? Fahrenheit (-73? C) Santa Claus abandons the North Pole; Ottawa canal opens for skating.

-173? Fahrenheit (-114? C) Ethyl alcohol freezes, Canadians get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.

-460? Fahrenheit (-273? C) Absolute zero; all atomic motion stops, Canadians start saying "cold eh?"

-500? Fahrenheit (-295? C) Hell freezes over; Carolina Hurricanes win Stanley Cup.

Originally posted by BustopherJones:

quote:
We could probably swap some pretty interesting stories
I'm sure we could, Northof49, since I am one of those who view hockey not as a sport, but as an alternate religion, and have been a Canadiens fan for the better part of 6 decades. I thought you might enjoy the following Canadian temperature chart:

Smarty pants - seeing now what your sense of humour is like, I am sure you will appreciate

www.clubsask.com

Chuckle away

0? Fahrenheit (-17.9? C) New York City landlords finally turn on the heat; Canadians have the last barbecue of the season.
Ah...you mean you're supposed to STOP barbequing?? :rolleyes: