BC Boards

Has anyone one every talked with a real Pet Psychic?

Originally posted by Pipedream Farm:

I've been dying to ask; how do you know you're talking to a real Pet Psychic and not someone who is very observant and a subtle interrogator?

Cowboy Commentator Baxter Black talks about the TV phenomenon known as the Pet Psychic

Commentary: Pet Psychic

Mark

Well I guess I would hope that you would recognize your pet, when he/she came through...lol.

Seriously,

The things that they reveal will convince you. That know things no one else does. But that's only if you do not get a charletan.

I've been dying to ask; how do you know you're talking to a real Pet Psychic and not someone who is very observant and a subtle interrogator?

I guess that's why I asked the question too. I'd hate to spend say 40 dollars talking to someone who says does your dog know a dog with the initial D? Did your dog lose something recently?

Was it important to him?

That's why I put that site up for you guys.

But it isnt like that if you get the right (not a charlaten)person. It's more that they let you know if they have any health issus you need to know about, if there is anything bothering them, or maybe if there is anything they feel their life is lacking; which can be anything from them wanting more walks or more time with you to they want a new friend to come live with them.

My last dog, God rest her soul, told me that I was a beautiful soul, and that I needed to get out of my abusive siuation and not believe the put downs that my family was always saying.That they were a very messed up bunch. (And fyi animals are not one to be big on badmouthing people).

And that she thought that if I would just slow down in life and meditate more and find some quiet time I would not be so sick and that the reason that we get sick is that our energy is blocked or that we are surrounded by too much negative energy in our enviroment- whether it be home or work. Although now a days life is so stressful that is hard to avoid...lol.

I also found out that she was attempting to balance that energy for me by absorbing the negative, and it was also making her sick( our animals are too giving WILL die for us)and causing her to go into pancreatic failure(which is where it is said that animals take on any negative energy in their enviroments and disperse of it- and you thought it was just an organ..lol). So very complicated stuff.

But I could go on and on. There are some who believe and other who don't- and that's the way it will always be.

Hey-I did NOT believe at first either. I made fun of it! I just got so desperate when my old dog, Reilly got sick that I took the plunge in 1997.

It's ultimately up to you. I had a very good woman help me. Again, PM me if you want to get in touch with her. I have been referring her to people here and am waiting their results and stories. I have ablsolute faith in her, so let's wait and hear these people's stories.

Ah, yes, Northof49, Saskatchewan; home of those great Saskatoon teams, eh? I refer, of course, to the Blades, J's, Olympics, Quakers, and Titans, and one cannot forget the great University of Saskatchewan teams; unfortunately, the Crescents, Elks, Empires, and Sheiks were before even my time...

And no, I will not tell any Saskatchewan jokes on this board...

Ah, yes, Saskatoon. Who could forget those classic lines from the mythic Warren Zevon song, "Hit Somebody":

Through Peewees and Juniors and Midgets and Mites,

He must have racked up more than three hundred fights,

Til a scout from the Flames came down from Saskatoon,

Said, "There's always room on our team for a goon.

Son, we've always got room for a goon."

If only this song were better known, I can't believe the country would stick with "Oh, Canada."

"Ah, yes, Northof49, Saskatchewan"

There must be a statement in here somewhere when you search for different Province sites for information and with all the other Provinces you get these official governement websites giving you all sorts of wonderful information, and clubsask is the website that sticks out for the Province of Saskatchewan :confused:

ok here is her website(with an updated email):

http://www.communicationswithlove.com/index.htm

Please let me know how it goes. I apologize, I had given you the info off of an old pamphlet I had from 1998. Here is the new info. Browse her webbie and let me know how everything turns out. She is a wonderful lady.

I just got a reply from Morgine and she will be looking for your email or call. She can communicate anywhere in the world. As it is telepathic there are no barriers.

Who could forget those classic lines from the mythic Warren Zevon song, "Hit Somebody"
The secret is out! Eileen Stein is a fellow hockey fan! What do you call a woman who loves Border Collies and hockey? Damned near perfect! (Absolute perfection also involves owning a bass boat.)

Lol...good one!

PS It took me awhile to work up the courage too. but don't worry pets won't tell your secrets-honest- they know not to.

A farmer was having some trouble with his stock and his nephew in the big city said uncle I know a guy. He will get to the bottom of things. So the feller comes to the farm and he explains that he is a animal psychic. The farmer snorted and said, yeah well, lets see. So the guy goes around the farm, and comes back to report to the farmer. He said, well, first, your plow horse said you'd get more work out of him if you'd give some extra grain, and give him a break in the hot afternoon. The farmer says yeah, I do work him a bit hard, and I am kinda skimpy on his grain. Then he said, the chickens all agree that they would lay more eggs if you didn't let that old hound worry them so much. The farmer said yeah, I guess I shouldn't let the dog chase them so much. Then the guy says, and your cow says she'd give more milk if you'd soften your hands up a bit. The farmer grinned and said, yeah they are kinda ruff. Then the feller says, and the sheep,,,,,,,,,the farmer yells out, don't you believe one word them lieing sheep say!