BC Boards

The best Christmas gift ever...

Awww, look at him, he's got my adress written all over his little tri-coloured self. All you need to do is add a stamp and post him.

Thank you Anda! And I take the Taz thing as a huge compliment, Taz is such a handsome boy!

He's gorgeous and he does look like baby Taz! And Taz chose me, too, and is the best dog ever (for me); I just know Finn will be the best dog ever for you, Allie. Did you know the name Finn was on my short list of names? I am looking forward to watching the little guy grow up and hearing all of his stories :rolleyes:

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

I'm so excited, and ridiculously NERVOUS. Gotta pick up all the supplies that I didn't get for Christmas. :rolleyes: The good news is, I have some great resources to rely on - including you guys! :D My breeder's been great too, giving me lots of useful information and tips based on her own experiences.

two weeks two weeks two weeks ohgod <3

Again, thanks everyone!

I'm getting so excited. I think I have all the supplies I need (at least until Finn proves me otherwise). A bunch of people gave me puppy training pads for Christmas, which amused me because I'm only using them for the ride home. Oh well, I guess if I DO need more for whatever reason, I have like, a hundred of them. :rolleyes:

She should be sending me new photos soon... I'll post as I recieve!

He's So Precious! I was really close to getting a tri named Finn, but someone got him before me.

You know...you can send him to Auntie Haleigh for spring break, right?