BC Boards

Happy Birthday Laura!!!!

a Friday birthday! I wish for you the best food Mexico has to offer, and lots and lots of chocolate in whatever form you want!

Oooh, wouldn't it be neato if your pupper were born on your very own birthday? :cool: Go Twist! Go Twist! Wave some chocolate in her face (but don't let her eat it! :rolleyes: ).

Happy birthday! (And lots of chocolate, I agree! :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by bobh:

I am with rebecca 100%

going to get me some chocolate.

bobh

I haven't got any chocolate at home...one of you will have to eat an extra chunk for me. And since whatever inhibitions I may have don't hold up in the face of chocolate, make it a large one!

:rolleyes: Sorry I'm late, thank you all VERY much! I took the day off to take Mitzi (my little scruffy foster dog) to her new home. It looks like I'm getting all KINDS of fantastic presents for my birthday... a wonderful new home for Mitzi (her new adoptive family is WAY cool), a bundle of joy for me...

Oh, and you guys wouldn't BELIEVE the chocolate I managed to consume on my trip down and back. There's something about a road trip (2 hrs each way) that makes me either want to talk or munch. So, for anyone who doesn't have any chocolate, don't worry - I made up for you. :D I also screamed songs from Meatloaf and Queen at the top of my lungs. Something about "Fat Bottomed Girls". You don't think they knew about the chocolate, do you????

Oh, and Rachel & Julie - like I EVER pass up anything to eat. :D

Yep, Laura, 8 little bundles, 6 of which are boys. Lucky for Twist she managed to produce at least one girl for me! See ya tomorrow--by the way, I do have chocolate here for the festivities.

Rachel, I am strongly in favor of fuzzy navels.

Also bring your water wings ladies--we had one heck of a storm today and things are a bit under water here....

J.