BC Boards

Our Border Collie Profiles

Myself, like most people, found this forum seeking advice for the border collie they already have or the border collie they are thinking about getting. Most topics are typically geared toward specific issues regarding their bc, and most of the time, people will get well-educated and insightful responses. However, I think a lot of questions could be answered in a single thread containing a detailed list of characteristics about the bc's we own (hopefully making it to the FAQ Discussion). I think this would help free up time spent repeating threads and enable us to further enjoy soaking up all the invaluable information shared here. What do you think? I can start with this list, feel free to add to it:

BC's Name:

M/F:

S/N:

Color/Markings:

Real deal or half baked:

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc..

How long have you owned:

Brand of food (or raw):

Type of home:

Size of yard:

Favorite Toy(s):

Exercize/time spent during week:

Exercize/time spent during weekend:

Level of training completed:

Best trick:

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun")

Favorite personality trait:

Least favorite personality trait:

Gets along with other pets(any):

Gets along with other dogs:

Behavior issues:

Medical issues:

Any second thoughts?:

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc:

Greatest joy of owning a bc:

[ 05-25-2006, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Eileen Stein ]

Originally posted by MrSnappy:

I don't know about everyone else, but the last thing I want or have time for is to read a giant thread about every aspect of every member's dog. What is the goal of gathering the above information?

RDM

Well, you could also ask, what's the point of Dogster? Sometimes ppl have lots of time to look/read about other ppls dogs. Helps them see that their issues, goals, or joys are the same.

Also, someone coming to this boards might want to thru at least some of the list to see what kind of people are on here - where do they stand on issues, what kinds of dogs do they have, how many of them have more then one, etc.

Some of us live on our computers (me!) more then 8 hrs everyday.

Why would we want to do that? Are profiles not included when we sign up?

I'm not trying to be unpleasant, I just genuinely don't understand Richard's goal ... how does knowing Tweed's funniest trick help avoid a repeat thread on the board about potty training, for example?

I think FAQs have been discussed here before and dismissed because new insights into old questions are always welcome. Those people who don't wish to answer the same old questions can avoid the threads, and there is always new life on the boards that are willing step in. But I genuinely don't see how the above information is going to avoid thread repeats.

Sorry.

RDM

Originally posted by MrSnappy:

I don't know about everyone else, but the last thing I want or have time for is to read a giant thread about every aspect of every member's dog. What is the goal of gathering the above information?

RDM

The point of the thread would be to have a repository of general information regarding our bc's. I'd much rather go to one place to find basic info than search through all discussions or start another redundant thread. Plus, Mr. "snappy" :rolleyes: it'd be kind of fun. imo

I would suggest making something like this a part of the "Companion" forum. It's really geared more for people who have one or just a couple dogs and a regular house-centered routine. I'd have to answer this seven times over and since I also have dogs here for training or rehab, I could spend half my life trying to keep this up to date.

I have to agree that I'd love to be able to access a database of us when traveling, or thinking of a class, or planning a hike etc. However, a single thread/FAQ isn't going to reduce the redunancy of subjects in threads.

Neither Dogster nor the informal 'companion' MSN list really enable you to search in a way that would be useful here.

Our Border Collie Profiles?

If we're going to do this, my two cents:

What if the thread goes into the gallery and we put 'one' photo of our dog there with the profile?

I'd like to see our geographic location prominently on the list, first perhaps? Maybe Region - (State )- (City )for those who don't mind disclosure.

Does edit capability have a time limit as well as delete? If so then how do we update the entries???

Perhaps someone can format the first entry nicely and the rest of us can copy and paste it.

Well some say its a good idea and some don't, but nobody has answered the questions, so I might as well start

BC's Name: Figo

M/F:Male

S/N:no

Color/Markings:b/w

Real deal or half baked:real deal

Where acquired: breeder

How long have you owned:1.3

Brand of food (or raw):Pro Plan Performance

Type of home:House

Size of yard:Small

Favorite Toy(s):Frisbee

Exercize/time spent during week:2 hrs a day

Exercize/time spent during weekend:4 hrs

Level of training completed:basic

Best trick:none

Activities: agility for fun, frisbee for fun(please include whether competitive or "for fun")

Favorite personality trait:He'll wait 30 minutes for a ball to be thrown (Haven't waited longer than that)

Least favorite personality trait:He's not affectionate

Gets along with other pets(any):Doesn't like cats

Gets along with other dogs:Yes, ignores them

Behavior issues:none

Medical issues:none

Any second thoughts?:no way

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc:Make sure you have lots of time to dedicate to him/her

Greatest joy of owning a bc:Lots of learning, lots of love, lots of excercise, i could go on and on

BC's Name: Bella

M/F:Female

Color/Markings:r/w tri split face

How long have you owned:6 months

Brand of food (or raw):Pro Plan Performance

Size of yard:Small

Favorite Toy(s):Figo

Exercize/time spent during weekend:4 hrs

Activities: agility for fun, frisbee for fun(please include whether competitive or "for fun")

Favorite personality trait:She always wants love.

Least favorite personality trait:She's too territorial

Gets along with other pets(any):dont know

Gets along with other dogs:yes, except if they're trying to get in to her territory, will snap at dogs

Behavior issues:a little agressivness

Any second thoughts?:no way

OK I'm game...But I have two so here is mine first, and then my hubby's...

BC's Name: Poppy(Popcorn)

M/F:Male

S/N:if this means spay/neuter then yes he was just fixed on 5/23/06.

How long have you owned: a little over 2 mos

Brand of food (or raw): Nutro all Natural dry

Type of home: House

Size of yard: medium

Favorite Toy(s):squeeky ball

Exercize/time spent during weekend:4-5hrs

Best trick: going down the chidren's slide at the park on command

Activities: Hide and seek, fetch, frisbee,for fun, beating up on bc sister..lol.

Favorite personality trait:playing in the bathtub!

Least favorite personality trait: barking when I'm putting son down for nap coz I've forgetten to let him in the room with us, and he ends up waking him up!!

Gets along with other pets(any):likes all

Gets along with other dogs:Yes, ignores them most but loves our neighbor's BC's.

Behavior issues:kind of dominant with sister

Medical issues:skin allergies

Any second thoughts?:none

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc:Definately make sure you have lots of patience, and time to dedicate to dog, (mental and physical)excercise and sharing your tub or couch...lol.

Greatest joy of owning a bc: how smart they are. They will challenge you at every turn. Make other dog's look like rocks...lol.

BC's Name: Pepper

S/N:Yes, just spayed on 5/23/06

Real deal or half baked:real deal but not well bred. Alot of health probs.

Where acquired: lady in Montana

How long have you owned:a little over 2 mos

Brand of food (or raw):Nutro All Natural dry

Size of yard:medium

Favorite Toy(s):the tug rope with the tennis ball on the end

Exercize/time spent during weekend:4-5 hrs

Activities: wrestling with brother, frisbee and fetch for fun

Favorite personality trait:She is the sweetest dog ever. Little toughie watchdog.

Least favorite personality trait: Very flighty afraid of alot of stationary objects- but we're working on that! Slow to housebreak- but she has been sick also.

Gets along with other pets(any):yes

Gets along with other dogs:yes she is so sweet and submissive to all. Wants to always play

Behavior issues:a little flighty

Medical issues:colitis, skin allergies

Any second thoughts?:wondered in the beginning when she was so sick, if she would make it.

BC's Name: Jake

M/F: Male

S/N: Neutered

Color/Markings: Black tri-color

Real deal or half baked: Half Baked (other half is Australian Shepherd

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc.. Breeder

How long have you owned: 8 years

Brand of food (or raw): Timberwolf Organics

Size of yard: Medium

Favorite Toy(s): 10+ year old soccer ball

Exercize/time spent during week: 1-2 hours a day

Exercize/time spent during weekend: 1-2 hours a day

Level of training completed: Basic

Best trick: Shame and Stare

Activities: Playing ball, staring at cats, helping round up cats who've snuck outside

Favorite personality trait: Very laidback, not like your typical Border Collie

Least favorite personality trait: His aggression issues, he's always testing me to see if I'm truly Alpha-worthy

Gets along with other pets(any): Yes, does great with our 3 cats

Gets along with other dogs: Yes, is very friendly to strange dogs

Behavior issues: Doesn't like having the cats anywhere near him when he's eating, though he's fine if you try to take the food away

Medical issues: Tore his ACL last year and has a bit of arthritis, along with a few fatty tumours, but that's all

Any second thoughts?: Very sensitive, needs to be trained a certain way (positive, positive, positive)

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc: Do the research, then research again, then do yet some more research

Greatest joy of owning a bc: Their intelligence; you can train them to do practically anything and that makes you feel like God or something, lol

BC's Name:Jackson

M/F:male

Color/Markings:b/w med. coat

Real deal or half baked: real deal

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc..Breeder

How long have you owned:15mos

Brand of food (or raw):Purina One Lamb and rice

Type of home:house

Size of yard:huge

Favorite Toy(s):which ever one is being thrown!

Exercize/time spent during week:30

Exercize/time spent during weekend:20

Level of training completed:still training on sheep

Best trick:raising his paw in the air when I ask if he wants any kind of treat

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun")herding for competion and to help here. Frizbee for fun.

Favorite personality trait:He has never met a human stranger. He thinks he has know everyone in a previous life or something!

Least favorite personality trait:He knows how to put on the "feel sorries" REAL GOOD!

Gets along with other pets(any):Cat put him in his place when he was a baby. They are fine. Loves his fur sister, but she hates everyone so won't play with him.

Gets along with other dogs:fine as long as they don't get in his face.

Behavior issues:none

Any second thoughts?:Not even when he chewed every wood item in my house!

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc:Don't do it! They turn you into dog snobs, make you as crazy as they are, give you more love and loyalty than you've ever had. It could put you into shock! If you still want one, read everything you can, and believe everything. You will end up with a dog with one of the traits you read about so you have to be prepared for it all!

Greatest joy of owning a bc:I have never had an animal that I "communicated" with so well! He makes me smile, even when he just brought in a ton of mud on my bed. That's special.

BC's Name: Gonzo

M/F: Boy

S/N: YES!

Color/Markings: Classic Black & White.

Real deal or half baked: Fo real, yo.

Where acquired: We found him through rescue, and got him from his breeder who was trying to "get rid" of him.

How long have you owned: Since he was 6 months old.

Brand of food (or raw): Raw, Farmore Raw, & Innova Evo

Type of home: Single-family suburban home.

Size of yard: 1 acre

Favorite Toy(s): Tennis balls, soft frizbee, flyball udder tug, screaching monkey, to name a few!

Exercize/time spent during week: 1-3 hours per day.

Exercize/time spent during weekend: 2-3+ hours per day.

Level of training completed: Advanced competitive Obedience

Best trick: Limping & crawling on command

Activities: Flyball (competitive), Rally-O (competitive), Obedience (competitive), Agility (for fun), Herding (for fun), Frisbee (for fun)

Favorite personality trait: Dorky & clumsy, VERY loyal & affectionate, gentle & sweet with all well-behaved kids.

Least favorite personality trait: Spazzy, A.D.D.

Gets along with other pets(any): All other pets, if "gets along" means tolerating them & occasionally herding them into a corner!

Gets along with other dogs: YES, unless they are obnoxious/hyper/bratty/extremely dominant.

Behavior issues: Easily over-stimulated with lots of dogs/people around; somewhat fear-aggressive toward strange dogs (again, with very hyper/over-confident dogs).

Medical issues: None.

Any second thoughts?: YES, he was severely shy & unsocialized when we got him. He still has his issues, but he makes up for it with love & loyalty.

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc: DON'T do it unless you want to completely re-arrange your life! DON'T do it if you aren't an active outdoorsy type! DON'T do it if you're a push-over and you feel dogs should be babied and/or kept as a lawn ornament! DO get a BC if you want an adoring companion for life that can outsmart you and amaze you more and more every day, that is happy to go everywhere with you, and that gets you in shape & outside!

Greatest joy of owning a bc: Realizing that YOU are not as smart as you think you are! And realizing that a dog is not just a "dog", it's an integral part of the family.

BC's Name: Rivendell

S/N:YUP

Color/Markings:Black with white chest and white stripes down her fur by claws

Real deal or half baked: Half.. Not sure what other is

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc..Mountain Home Humane Society

How long have you owned:since Feb 2006

Brand of food (or raw): Science Diet (switching to raw soon)

Size of yard: medium

Favorite Toy(s): the cat

Exercize/time spent during week: depends

Exercize/time spent during weekend: depends, but sometimes all day gone doin stuff with her

Level of training completed: Advanced Obedience

Best trick: "BANG!" (play dead except I make my fingers look like a gun and shoot her)

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun"): herding the cat, tryin to find agility trainer

Favorite personality trait:She'll do whatever I do. If I sleep she will, If I walk she will..

Least favorite personality trait: Dog crazy (barks horribly around other dogs)

Gets along with other pets(any): Rohan (Cat)

Gets along with other dogs: None

Behavior issues: Dog Aggression, she just wants to play

Medical issues: Collar was embedded in her neck when she got picked up. She was abandoned

Any second thoughts?: NONE, NEVER, EVER

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc:Be prepared to have a dog outsmart you.

Greatest joy of owning a bc: LOVE and desire to please is so much!

BC's Name:Wicked

M/F: F

S/N: S

Color/Markings:Black/white (with one blue eye!)

Real deal or half baked: Er, borderline

Where acquired: That'll Do Border Collie Rescue

How long have you owned:4.5 years (!)

Brand of food (or raw):Raw, cooked, fallen on the floor, poop

Type of home:Townhouse

Size of yard: None

Favorite Toy(s): Ball!!!!

Exercise/time spent during week: 1 hour a day

Exercise/time spent during weekend: Depends on what we're doing that weekend.

Level of training completed: Most Elite titles in NADAC, Advanced/Masters titles in AAC (agility)

Best trick:"Where are your ears?"

Activities: Agility (I do it for fun, she is deadly competitive ... with me!)

Favorite personality trait: She snuggles

Least favorite personality trait: She barks

Gets along with other pets(any): Loves Bear, tolerates Lou.

Gets along with other dogs: Not a fan of most, they chase her like she's a rabbit.

Behavior issues:Scared of lots of things, and did I mention that she barks when she is excited?

Medical issues:Bionic bitch - nothing can take this dog down.

Any second thoughts?: Nope

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc:You must be able to handle being the centre of their universe without letting it go to your head. Oh, and they stare at you when you're in the bathroom.

Greatest joy of owning a bc: They make most dogs look like stuffies.

BC's Name:Lou

M/F: M

S/N: Intact (for now)

Color/Markings:Black/white split face

Real deal or half baked: Real deal

Where acquired: Keen-Eye Border Collies (purchased as trained dog)

How long have you owned:2 years

Brand of food (or raw):Go! Salmon and Oatmeal, Chinese food, sushi, whatever has fallen on the floor.

Favorite Toy(s): Wick

Level of training completed: Trials at Open with competent handler, Pro Novice with me, starting agility and flyball training.

Best trick: Still working on that.

Activities: Sheepdog trials, he is very competitive when handled by aforementioned competent handlers. Starting agility and flyball training.

Favorite personality trait: Loves everyone and everything

Least favorite personality trait: Freezes like a garden gnome if he thinks you're trying to put him away.

Gets along with other pets(any): Obsessed with Wick, idolizes Bear.

Gets along with other dogs: Absolutely, especially if they like to run.

Behavior issues: None really.

Medical issues:Just your regular aches and pains (he runs into a lot of things)

Any second thoughts?: Nope

ancira thanks for taking the plunge.

I'll work on getting the thread title changed.

BC's Name: Sienna

M/F: F

S/N: Spayed at 6mo

Color/Markings: r/w

Real deal or half baked: real deal

Where acquired: breeder in Rogers, TX

How long have you owned: 1yr

Brand of food (or raw): Solid Gold - Hunden Flocken

Size of yard: No yard, 2 large decks.

Favorite Toy(s): Tennis ball, frisbee

Exercize/time spent during week: 2hrs/day

Exercize/time spent during weekend: 2-4hrs/day

Level of training completed: Basic

Best trick: Still working on that. Although she will lie down, stay and then on command run at me and snag the frisbee out of my hand 5 feet in the air.

Activities: Tried herding, too far to drive. Began basic agility. All for fun, for now.

Favorite personality trait: She loves people, always friendly.

Least favorite personality trait: Her timidness.

Gets along with other pets(any): Yes, but hasn't quite figured out cats yet.

Gets along with other dogs: Depends on the situation. When working, no way, sort of aggressive. Other times, she gets along great. It truly depends on the setting in which she is introduced to other dogs.

Behavior issues: She'll bark at me even though its not playtime. Some digging. Some aggression when "working." Chewing, but she's still a pup and knows what's hers.

Medical issues: None

Any second thoughts?: None.

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc: You must have A LOT of time to dedicate. Do your research. Make sure you are truly committed.

Greatest joy of owning a bc: The true paradox of owning a bc, their intelligence. I'll find myself upset that she found her way inside the house and chewed up some paper towels, yet grin because she figured out how to open the door. I find myself challenged everyday to keep her active and healthy.

SPLASH!!

BC's Name: Ashe

Color/Markings: Blk/wht w ticking

Real deal or half baked: Real

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc.. evil Pet store

How long have you owned: 13yrs

Brand of food (or raw): Raw

Type of home: Townhome

Size of yard: small

Favorite Toy(s): squeeky fleece toys

Exercize/time spent during week: 1-2hr

Exercize/time spent during weekend: 1-2 hr

Level of training completed: basic

Best trick: brings toy closer when told "I cant reach it"

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun") Agility still competitive at age 13 achieved ADCH at age 12

Favorite personality trait: his sweetness

Least favorite personality trait: none

Gets along with other pets(any): you bet

Gets along with other dogs: yes

Behavior issues: none

Medical issues: diagnosed w/Lyme 8 yrs ago

Any second thoughts?: Never Never Never

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc: beware of herding habits w/small children or cats, the need for lots of activity/interaction

Greatest joy of owning a bc: They make me smile, are the most honest dogs I have ever met and will give you everything they have everytime you ask

BC's Name: Meg

M/F:

S/N:

Color/Markings:

Real deal or half baked:

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc..

How long have you owned:

Brand of food (or raw):

Type of home:

Size of yard:

Favorite Toy(s):

Exercize/time spent during week:

Exercize/time spent during weekend:

Level of training completed:

Best trick:

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun")

Favorite personality trait:

Least favorite personality trait:

Gets along with other pets(any):

Gets along with other dogs:

Behavior issues:

Medical issues:

Any second thoughts?:

Greatest joy of owning a bc:

ACK!! sorry

BC's Name:Meg

M/F: Female

S/N: Spay

Color/Markings: Blk/Wht

Real deal or half baked: Real

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc.. Midatlantic Border Collie Rescue at 4mos

How long have you owned: 4.75 yrs

Brand of food (or raw): raw

Size of yard:small

Favorite Toy(s): FRISBEE!!

Exercize/time spent during week: 1-2hr

Exercize/time spent during weekend:1-2hr

Best trick: jump up into arms

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun")Competitive Agility with my 11yr old daughter, Competitive Frisbee w/my husband

Favorite personality trait: cuddle bug

Least favorite personality trait: a little too enthusiastic about giving kisses

Gets along with other pets(any): yup

Gets along with other dogs: yes but doesnt like them in her face, will warn with a curled lip

Behavior issues: thunder phobic

Medical issues:

Any second thoughts?: not for one second

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc: they are busy busy dogs

Greatest joy of owning a bc: they enjoy life and LET you live it with them

BC's Name: Rush

S/N: intact

Color/Markings: blk/wht

Real deal or half baked: real

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc..left to my daughter in a will. We are his 4th home

How long have you owned: almost 4 yrs

Brand of food (or raw): Solid Gold

Size of yard:small

Favorite Toy(s): basketball

Exercize/time spent during week: .5hr everyother day

Exercize/time spent during weekend: .5hr

Best trick: "toes" will put front feet up on chair

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun")beloved companion, retired agility competitor

Favorite personality trait: is possitlbly one of the sweetest most patient dogs I have ever met

Least favorite personality trait:none

Gets along with other pets(any):yes

Gets along with other dogs: YES! adores puppies

Behavior issues: thunder phobic

Medical issues: hips are crap and crappier, losing eyesight and hearing due to age

Any second thoughts?: nope

Greatest joy of owning a bc: Patience is a border collie

Hey Pat - did you know that Rush is Speedy's father? It's really cool to read his profile!

BC's Name: Speedy

Color/Markings: Black and White

Real deal or half baked: Real Deal

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc.. Breeder

How long have you owned: 4.5 Years

Brand of food (or raw): Raw

Type of home: Single family free standing house

Size of yard: 1 acre

Favorite Toy(s): Tennis ball, giant tennis ball, soccer ball, racquet ball, tug, ball, ball, ball

Exercize/time spent during week: Varies, but at least 1/2 hour per day plus at least 15 minutes of training each day

Exercize/time spent during weekend: Same as weekdays

Level of training completed: Obedience - Advanced Basic; Agility - Beginning; Rally-O - APDT Level 3; Freestyle - Basic; Herding - Just Starting

Best trick: Backing up

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun") - Rally-O (competitive); herding (fun); freestyle (fun and public performance)

Favorite personality trait: When Speedy is comfortable, he is brimming over with joy and fun and interest. He is also a bit of a rascal and I love that completely!

Least favorite personality trait: Tendency to be fearful. I wish with all my heart that he could be comfortable and confident at all times.

Gets along with other pets(any): Yes - he coexists very nicely with Sammie and he is good friends with Maddie.

Gets along with other dogs: No and yes. He is not fond of other dogs, but will tolerate some. He really dislikes dogs that get in his face and he has a phobia of German Shepherds.

Behavior issues: Fear

Medical issues: Seasonal allergies cause him to lose fur on his face in the fall/early winter

Any second thoughts?: Never. Not a one. Even with all of the work we have had to do to help him overcome his fear of people and assist him with his fear of other dogs. Even with the setbacks and the difficulties. This dog is so loveable he practically amounts to an obsession. Even though we got him on impulse and I knew nothing about Border Collies or helping a shy dog, I was so in love with this dog from the second he let us know that we were his people and he wanted to go home with us that there has never been even a thought of a second thought about him.

Advice to those thinking of getting a bc: Try to find someone who has a Border Collie and get to know their dog before really looking into getting one yourself. Get to know a couple if you can.

Greatest joy of owning a bc: I honestly can't put it into words!!

BC's Name: Sammie

Color/Markings: Black and White

Real deal or half baked: Half Baked

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc.. Hillside SPCA, Pottsville, PA

How long have you owned: 5.5 years

Brand of food (or raw): Wellness Simple Solutions

Favorite Toy(s): Anything that squeaks

Exercize/time spent during week: Varies

Exercize/time spent during weekend: Varies

Level of training completed: Basic Obedience; Intro to Agility

Best trick: High Five

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun"): Sammie enjoys social activities with other dogs for fun

Favorite personality trait: The best nightime snuggler EVER!

Least favorite personality trait: Tends to prefer sniffing the ground at training classes!

Gets along with other pets(any): Yes

Gets along with other dogs: Yes

Behavior issues: Recall - what's that?

Medical issues: Prone to ear infections

Any second thoughts?: None. Sammie was our first dog. He's been a great teacher to us, a wonderful pet, and a good brother to Speedy and Maddie.

BC's Name: Maddie Lynn

M/F: Female

S/N: Spayed

Color/Markings: Brown and white

Real deal or half baked: Half Baked with Lab

Where acquired: breeder/shelter/rescue etc.. Angel Pet Services, Dauphin, PA

How long have you owned: 4 Years

Brand of food (or raw): Wellness Simple Solutions

Favorite Toy(s): Maddie really doesn't care for toys. She will sometimes chew on Speedy's toys.

Exercize/time spent during week: Varies

Exercize/time spent during weekend: Varies

Level of training completed: Advanced Basic Obedience; Rally Level 1; Beginning Agility

Best trick: Putting the car in neutral (OK, she thinks it's her best!)

Activities: rally, herding, agility etc (please include whether competitive or "for fun") - Agility for fun; Occasional Rally for fun; Therapy Dog

Favorite personality trait: Maddie is an absolute doll - the epitome of sweetness and love

Least favorite personality trait: Stubborn

Gets along with other pets(any): Yes

Gets along with other dogs: Yes - Maddie even gets along with dogs that don't usually get along with other dogs.

Behavior issues: Sometimes pushy with her brothers

Medical issues: None

Any second thoughts?: None. I am honored to be able to give this sweet girl, who was abandoned by her previous owners, the best home and all the love that we can.