BC Boards

A Sad Day

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was utterly shocking, "dude"! especially when i thought that was the nickname for him and u know how bad i am with names! i'm glad that he's safe in the end :rolleyes:

[edit] sry for the loss...but according to a minivan commercial you can resurrect fifa to its intended appearance through some ingenious cosmetic manipulation...then pray that he won't notice the difference

Okay, I'm gonna have to kill you now. I saw the heading, my heart sank and I thought -- Oh no!

I was relieved to see that the tragic loss was the inanimate object known as "Fifa," and while I am very sorry for Woo's loss, that was just plain mean!!! I'm going to have to go lie down now.

:rolleyes:

It looks like I'm not the only one who's heart stopped when I read the title. And I'm just a newbie, I can't imagine the distress of members who are even more attached to your gorgeous dogs and photo journal than I, who have been enjoying it for all of a week. None-the-less, I am most sorry for your loss, my condolences :rolleyes:

I GULPED...then bravely went to read the blog....and breathed a big sigh of relief! Sorry about Fifa. I'm sure you'll never find a replacement for such a beloved 'friend' but I have a feeling it won't take Woo long to 'make it right' :rolleyes:

'

Even as I type this, I am still weeping.......from laughing so hard. Poor Wooter! He asks so little of the world and yet this horrible thing has happened to him. I cried a little at the sight of his beautiful tail, limp with grief. I find it hard to believe that NEW Fifa would be able to live up to OLD Fifa. Life will be sweet again one day, King Woo, and your tail will fly with joy. (Please get a picture when it is big and fluffy again; I don't like it when it's flat and sad.) *sniff*

And, seriously, hasn't Piper's neck fuzz been pink for like a year? Get the girl a new collar already!

Okay! Like, she has a new collar, awright? But that pink stuff won't come out. I don't think it will come out until the Fall shed. The new collar is dye-fast ... I tested it!

Poor Wooter! He asks so little of the world and yet this horrible thing has happened to him. I cried a little at the sight of his beautiful tail, limp with grief.

I know, so sad, right?

The Tail, in happier times:

544520167_56aea43c06_b.jpg

*sniffle* We bought a new "Fifa" but it's not really the same.

RDM

:rolleyes: You about scared me to death! I was so worried....

Very very evil.

Hopefully the Woo will recover from his loss soon. Although I am sure nothing will ever replace the first, true, Fifa.

rdm can't you do something to fifa ver.2 to make it look real?

Sadly, I couldn't even find one that looked like "Fifa" Original. My patience for spending time in sports stores is very limited, so I went with the cheapest and least inflated one they had. It's kind of obnoxious looking, and it has a terrible name. If Woo deigns to play with it, perhaps I will post photos.

RDM