BC Boards

A Sad Day

Yes, you are right. That is a horrible name and really doesn't look that great!

I think Woo should go with the adoption of a homeless one instead of purchasing from a store - what were you thinking! :rolleyes::D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew! That's the last time I play a practical joke on you guys and step away from the computer! So much to answer.

Okay, for starters ... sharkie is not the first internet person to think I was a man. One of my dearest friends I met through rescue when she gave me a ride to pick up Wicked. We had never met prior to that, and she ALSO thought I was a man. Which is awesome, because now I get to tell people she thought we were going on a blind date when we first met. She hates that.

Secondly, I am a little hurt by the negative comments on "Germany 2006." I find you all very superficial and mean! And I am not ashamed of buying G06 at all; soccer balls in stores need homes too, you know. There is no need to punish the soccer balls already in Canadian Tires all across this great country just because of some grand PETA agenda to end the problem of homeless soccer balls!! Plus, it was on sale.

I don't want Mary's soccer ball - her adoption rules are too darn strict! If it doesn't work out with Fusion, why should I have to return it? I can leave it by a dumpster for someone else to kick around. And don't tell me that giving away soccer balls is bad for soccer balls - we got "Fifa" for free and it got a good home, didn't it? Sure, we lost it again, but you know the old saying about setting something free ... we did, BTW, look for "Fifa" at the beach today, but were unsuccessful in locating it.

Plus, from a purely aesthetic sense, I feel that the orangeness of "Fusion" will take away from the orangeness of Woo. He's a television personality, you know, they don't take kindly to anyone stealing the spotlight.

Lastly, this is not the first time someone has suggested I write a picture-story book about The Woo. I think it's a great idea. I will probably never do it. But I do thank you for all the nice compliments. Woo is a pretty funny/strange little dog - he deserves all the attention he gets! You know, people don't even *look* at my other dogs anymore.

RDM

:rolleyes: That was seriously NOT funny. You had me sooo scared and I was almost tearing up as I was waiting for your blog to download. Don't you ever do that again. You know that story, actually I forgot the proper title, but something like the boy who cried wolf. Oh, my heart went pitter patter.

Actually, your story was funny and great pictures as always, but...!!!

Oh, and I have been following all these soccer ball threads and I have a serious challenger in DYLAN !!! He has fancy footwork, he is accurate and he is seriously NOISY !! Just have to make a video. My photos are crappy.

Yikes I have enough grey hair on my own thank you very much! I was worried that something had happened to one of the fur feets. I am delighted to know that Woo was able come to terms with his loss so quickly :rolleyes: Hopefully G06 (Geeohsix) will be able to fill that void for a long time to come. We have become a halfway house for lost and wayward basketballs...seems my 12 yr old daughter has a soft spot for any kind of stray. Six of the nubbly buggers roam our house under the watchful eyes of Riley and Meg.

Did anyone else click on the photo of Piper's demon face? The actual demon face? Because I think I'm going to have nightmares now.

Scary! That is a look not-of-this-world! oooooooooooo When I made the picture big, I think I could make out 666 on Piper's head. I hope Mr. Woo doesn't sink his teeth into the demon flesh.............

OMG RDM!

I read the heading, looked around for Brassy, felt my eyes fill up, gulped, clicked the link...and then laughed my ass off!!!!

You're a scream! Although I will require a drink now to calm my nerves.

Oh and Mr. Woo... as your First Lady, Brassy would like to share one of her tennis balls with you.

brassball2.jpg

RDM, I just came from your blog and I was most interested to learn that Germany 2006 (AKA G06) was been a bust! Ha, I knew it! GO6 wasn't fit to roll on Fifa's beach! I hope Mary still has Fusion! Maybe we can all pool our funds and pay for Mary to ship Fusion to you.

BTW, please post the picture of Mr. Woo with his head in a hole.

RDM, I just came from your blog and I was most interested to learn that Germany 2006 (AKA G06) was been a bust! Ha, I knew it! GO6 wasn't fit to roll on Fifa's beach!

I believe the fault is actually mine. I should have chosen a soccer ball with a little more air in it, as it was too easy to puncture.

BTW, please post the picture of Mr. Woo with his head in a hole.

With his head in a hole? I have NO idea what you're speaking of. As if Mr. Woo would do something so ungracious.

564771442_8b0e59f563_b.jpg

Oh. Damn.

RDM

I believe the fault is actually mine. I should have chosen a soccer ball with a little more air in it, as it was too easy to puncture.

Personally I've been wondering how Fifa stood up to all those dogs. I stopped buying Quinn Soccer balls because he ruined them so quickly and he only has access under my supervision.

Big fan of your blog and photos, by the way!