BC Boards

Five cute puppies you say?

Well, three of them are now here and already I wish they were somewhere else! Of course, it is kinda windy out so they are inside instead of out in their $500.00 home on my deck!! *sigh*

I managed to sucker - er, one of my kind volunteers took two off my hands so I have these three until they are neutered, and then I parcel them out to still further foster homes. I am really not set up for puppies. I have the split face, a spotty little one and a tri that we have named Toby as he is not the smartest banana in the bunch so we named him after a dog we know who got stuck in a corner of a van one time :rolleyes:

They are very cute, and the camera flash is recharging. New photos coming soon!

RDM

Hey that's not fair, everyone has their dibs on all the pups already!

I like the one with black spots, he seems special to me. If only I could.

I couldn't resist... I know you posted the warning....I couldn't resist! What a bunch of cuties! Sounds like you definitely have your hands full RDM! :rolleyes:

Ackkkkk....

Can I have this one?

IMG_9605.jpg

of course!

I was curious about that colour, and my trainer said one of her dogs threw pups that colour and they grew up to be a very very deep brown. There was one red and white pup in the litter as well, who was taken before we got them.

RDM

Boo hiss photobucket. Can't see photobucket pictures. Hate firewall. :rolleyes: Please go back to using flickr.

Oh...wait...I can see the puppy photos on threewoofs, but not here. What's with that? Oh well, at least I got my fix.

ETA: re names, how about clouds (since you referred to them that way)? Nimbus, Strato, something like that.

BTW, did you happen to notice that somone's gotcha day is fast approaching? Gosh, where'd the time go?

Is it almost that time? Goodness, time DOES fly!!

I didn't take the photos on photobucket, the woman who picked them up for me took those as she had them at her place for a few hours. The ones on Three Woofs, I took!

RDM

How can you post pictures like that? That's not nice :rolleyes:

I love Mr. Spots (Wyatt) though. If I could get him I'd be on a plane tonight.