BC Boards

Five cute puppies you say?

I love this guy he is marked just like my daughters boy Rush whom we lost last year

IMG_9605.jpg

I dont see another puppy coming into my house for another few years though...four is our max for keepers

and Whim is enough puppy for any two houses :rolleyes:

Is it almost that time? Goodness, time DOES fly!!

I didn't take the photos on photobucket, the woman who picked them up for me took those as she had them at her place for a few hours. The ones on Three Woofs, I took!

RDM

They are all very cute pups! Hope they find great homes!

The other white animals in the pics, are they sheep? They look very large, but maybe it's just the pics.

Lance

I love Mr. Tri, too!

Oh god, you can have him. These pups are wearing me out something brutal. They scream all night long and they nap for about 8 seconds at a time. I am exhausted already and they've only been here three days!

RDM

Ya know, timing is everything. I have a friend who has been looking for a puppy *for months*! Now these cutie pies come along (especially Mr. Tri, I think she would love him), and she's meeting another dog today. Oh, well.

LOL They are ADOREABLE! Send the three little nippers here. They will not interrupt my sleep any more than my children :rolleyes:. Just take my toy fox terrier and explain to her that she doesn't need to scream( in her crate) like someone is killing her in the morning when I'm getting the leash to take her out to potty. I swear she can wake the dead! Course, I will insist you take them back once they start sleeping thru the night. Give them some good little belly rubs!