BC Boards

Border collie stickers, magnets and license plates

I am thinking I need a bc sticker or a magnet on my car :rolleyes:. We are coming up with NEBCR stickers soon but meanwhile, I am curious to see what others have done... So, can you run out and take a picture for your cars/windows/bumpers and share them with us? Or at least tell us what you got!

Hi Petra! How are the pups doing?

I have a Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) sticker on my car top carrier. It has Calvin running naked and underneth him it says "Life's short....run naked with your border collie" :rolleyes:

I also have an Agility Dog on Board sticker, but the pup that's running over the letters is not a BC :D

I would love to know where to get really nice BC sticker, too. Let me know whgen you guys finish printing the NEBCR stickers and i'll be happy to put one on my carrier.

ABCA, USBCHA, OBX (Outer Banks), and HI (Hatteras Island) plus a working Border Collie front license plate, as WV only does rear plates. My little camper just has a working Border Collie sticker on the back near the license plate.

I often see some window stickers that I like of working Border Collies, but I sure haven't located a source yet.

ETA: I just went to Cafe Press and they have a bazillion bumper/window stickers, some of which I really like but I'm not much for putting a lot of stuff on my car.

If there are any of the hand painted magnets left you will have to buy one of those. I would offer to do a custom painted set that looks like your dogs if I wasn't moving next week.

Ha! I forgot you were the one making those. They are AWESOME. I almost got one at the NEBCR store, but none looked anything like Murf. :D So Liz, what do I have to do to make you spend your moving time painting a strangely looking tri-colored, split faced, merle dog with airplane ears and chicken legs? :rolleyes:

PS fyi for those of you thinking I was looking for fancy colors -- I always wanted a handsome smooth-coated, prick eared dog with lots of ticking... then they made me foster the fluffy goofball and he refused to leave.. honest! :D

I make my own. Thre is my ham radio call sign, a sticker that says "Go Climb a Rock, Joshua Tree National Park and 2 original white vinyl stickers of Tink, color drawings below. I'm working on a vinyl sticker of Jin to replace Tink pouting.

post-9810-1243037140_thumb.png post-9810-1243037368_thumb.jpg

Hi Petra! How are the pups doing?

I have a Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) sticker on my car top carrier. It has Calvin running naked and underneth him it says "Life's short....run naked with your border collie" :rolleyes:

I also have an Agility Dog on Board sticker, but the pup that's running over the letters is not a BC :D

I would love to know where to get really nice BC sticker, too. Let me know whgen you guys finish printing the NEBCR stickers and i'll be happy to put one on my carrier.

Hi there Chris! I forgot about the Calvin sticker -- love it! And yes, I will be happy to let you know when the stickers are done. People seem to notice them... We recently got a call from a guy in New Mexico who saw an NEBCR sticker on someone's van! We couldnt help him (but directed him to rescues in his area), but it was good to know that people actually pay attention to these!

I have a crouching Border Collie that someone gave me many years ago. It's getting pretty beat up though - I need to retire it. I also have a rescue ribbon (which I'd love to have a BC specific one), and a home school sticker. The latter may get me thrown in jail as a right wing extremist someday soon so if I drop off the planet you'll know why. :rolleyes:

I have a "My Border Collie is smarter than your honor student" sticker. :rolleyes:

Let's see. On the front windshield I have the USBCHA flag sticker (flag background with a silhouette of a handler and border collie--same as on their website) and a working border collie on the front license plate (NC has rear license plates only). On the passenger side door is a magnet of a gold working (crouching) border collie that I got from MABCR. I really liked the black ones, but when I went to buy all they had left was gold, which actually worked out okay since it matches the gold(ish) trim on the van. The back side windows have ABCA stickers and an American Karakul Registry sticker. On the back window is a clear etching like sticker of a working border collie. And then I have a bumper sticker or two on the back, one of which is the "honor student" one and the other is, I can't remember. And there's a couple of Obama window stickers/magnet too. Sounds like a lot, but none of it really stands out too much.

J.

I have a few stickers on my truck - - my DH says it is all 'dogged-up' - - little does he know it is mild compared to what it could be - - I had an Agility Dogs on board sticker that my nephew and I mistakenly scraped part of it off when we were up skiing - :D - I have these and also opposite the BC one I have one that says - Got Aussie? Equal time for both breeds - :rolleyes:

riverdogstomatoesandstickers022.jpg

riverdogstomatoesandstickers024.jpg

I also have a rescue ribbon (which I'd love to have a BC specific one), and a home school sticker.

I *think* that Cafe Press may have either a magnet or sticker that is a Border Collie rescue ribbon, but I didn't go back and look to confirm that.

I have plenty of dog stuff, but nothing Border Collie specific (yet). I have a rescue ribbon (b/w with pawprints), paw print magnets, "agility dog on board", "flyball dog on board" and one of those "WOOF" stickers. It sounds so tacky when I describe it all. :rolleyes: I don't care!

Since I have that large crate that fills up the rear seat of my Saturn Ion, I just had to have a "BorderCollieMobile" license plate holder (from Cafe Press). I have a "Will Creep for Sheep" sticker (also from Cafe Press) above the plate.

Inside the car, in the back seat window is a border collie and a sheep stuffed toy. Hanging from the rear view mirror is a small resin border collie with a "Got Balls?" button.

Since I have that large crate that fills up the rear seat of my Saturn Ion, I just had to have a "BorderCollieMobile" license plate holder (from Cafe Press). I have a "Will Creep for Sheep" sticker (also from Cafe Press) above the plate.

Inside the car, in the back seat window is a border collie and a sheep stuffed toy. Hanging from the rear view mirror is a small resin border collie with a "Got Balls?" button.

:rolleyes::D

Love it!

So this is not OP related very much

For some reason my computer won't show background info. Like MySpace won't show up with background details. I went to Cafe press and most of the web page shows up but not the actual stickers or any other particualr slections.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've looked around on my settings, even had dh and ds check it out. We can't figure it out.

When I'm' reading the boards on my laptop it's got a nice blue background with other colors added. On my PC it all shows up as no color. The buttons show up as blue, pictures will show up but no background details. I'm sure it's some thing I did long ago but sure can't figure it out.

Anyone??

Thanks

License plates on the truck that read: STKDOGZ, rear license plate frame that says: I'd rather be driving my Border Collie, ABCA sticker, LSCDF (Lone Star Cattle Dog Futurity) sticker, another sticker that says: It's hard to be humble when you own a Border Collie, and one that reads: Forget the bull--ride the cowboy :rolleyes: Then on the rear window of the truck is the USBCHA sticker, and a vinyl cutout of a sheep (haven't found one of a calf yet for the other side). License plate frame on my trailer that reads: Riddle--World's greatest cowpuppy. That was a gift from my ex when Rid was very little.

A

ETA: Oh, and on the dash live a stuffed lamb, Border Collie, and a calf