BC Boards

Honest to goodness...my mother is blind!!!!

Nik

No lie...she's walking from kitchen to living room just a lil while ago and tripped over a 45 lb. black and white "Ox" laying in the middle of the floor. She looked up and said "OMG I don't know how I didn't see him laying there"....gee me either. I asked her how in this world could she not see something that big. Good thing she didn't take a fall...she may have hurt Pache. :rolleyes:

Ya know...I notice that my parents still don't know my dogs names. Most have been here for years and years. I wouldn't expect them to know the new additions but the 5-8 yr. olds...come on now!

I guess it's the b&w thing...they all look the same...NOT!

Maybe Pache (one of my dogs name too) blended in with the floor. Flat and big?

Kristen

Be nice! You'll get old, too. I tell my kids that I'm not getting old, I'm getting cute. Your mother was having one of her cuter days.

As to names, I'm lucky to know mine. I never keep my kids straight, and have even called Vikki, Fergie. When they were in house, I'd line them up and point.

Be nice! You'll get old, too. I tell my kids that I'm not getting old, I'm getting cute. Your mother was having one of her cuter days.
I like the way you said that. The funny thing is she isn't even old (or what I would consider old anyway).

My mother called me Alan and my brother Nancy. Unless she called either of us Milly or Babs (her sisters) depending on how we were acting.

Chuck's mother just said "ChuckBettyBob" and figured the right one was in there somewhere.

My line was, "I don't know who you are, but I sure know what you did!"

With pets, my fallbacks are Catface and Pupperfim. As long as a snack is involved, they don't complain.

LOL my grandmother in her cuteness has called me John, my grandfather. sharon, my mother, and sarah, my aunt. :rolleyes: she's so cute!

I used to use my recall whistle for finding the kids in a store. Worked like a dream although I'd get a few looks from strangers who saw me whistling. Bet M&M's would have made them RUN back

It might be just a family voice thing but sometimes I can hold quite a long conservation on the phone to one of the kids and it suddenly becomes clear that it's not the kid I thought it was! Hope that still falls into the cute catagory