BC Boards

Hi! New here!

Hi! I joined this BB a few weeks ago and thought I would introduce myself. I have a wonderful BC girlie that I got from rescue. We do herding and have started agility. I ,also, have a crazy Doberman that I show in the breed ring. I am a stay at home mom of a 7 year old and an artist. This looks like a great BB!

So ...HI everyone! :rolleyes:

Okay, so I think I met you at this VERY place

Is it Georjeans at the Jan Weson clinic, or some other time? I would remember that scenery/barn anywhere!

Julie

YES!!It is GeorJean's place I live about 10 minutes from her! Were you at the clinic 2 weeks ago? What is your dog's name? Very cool!

Welcome. I just joined a little while ago too. I don't get on every night but I try to read all of the posts. God Bless

I live about 40 mins from G's place. I had a red/tan Kelpie who got to be Buckaroo Bill on top of Paco We were there Sat and Sun. What is your dog's name, and yours?

Julie

I was also there Sat and Sun. Hey, I got to ride Paco, too!! We were the only BC there. My girl's name is Tess. Is your dog that realy cute boy named Liam?

Please post some of your art too, I'm a big fan of watercolors!

I'm pretty new here myself

Hi! I really like your work! I do have a website.. .you can see my paintings at

HeArt Dog Studio

I am still working on my new site ,which will launch next week. I do lots of work for BC rescue....

And hi to everyone else! This seems like a really great place. :rolleyes:

Kind regards,

Deborah