BC Boards

I love my dog.

:D I also know what you mean. Last night around 4, I was lying in bed trying to identify a weird noise I was hearing (turned out to be a neighbor's car horn which went off in one continuous blast for some reason). Quinn was next to me and had raised his head to listen as well. Before I got out of bed, I turned my head and we looked at each other in the dark. I heard the soft thump of his tail and then he gave me a little kiss on the nose. Even at a strange, half-awake time like that I just melted. I love that dog! :rolleyes:

Aww yeah

I watch my wee guy sleeping with his eyes all tightly shut and a wee smile on his face

You cant not turn to mush (even tho he has all the covers, my arm has gone to sleep and I am about to fall out the bed - how can a small dog take up so much room?)

I'm sure she forgives you.

Sometimes at night I'll wake up and look at my two sleeping on the bed...Georgia up on the pillows like a kitty and Tex lying next to me..and I know if I touch them they'll wake up but I just can't help myself. Georgia hums and fluffs her tail and Tex will lift his head up a little, cock it to the right and just look at me. They both get a little kiss & hug and off we all go back to sleep...most of the time anyway. :rolleyes:

Sweet :D

I don't use the "L" word often but it's really hard for me not to with my dogs. I can count how many times I've said it to my DH (He understands...) Last night he said that I use the word "Jazzy" more than any other word everyday - which include his name :rolleyes: I think he's tired of hearing it...

Me too. I love my little guy so much. Anytime I need a hug, he's right there. Everytime I see that ASPCA ad on tv I call Black Jack over to give him a big 'ol hug. Sometimes we take them for granted to much.

I don't use the "L" word often but it's really hard for me not to with my dogs. I can count how many times I've said it to my DH (He understands...) Last night he said that I use the word "Jazzy" more than any other word everyday - which include his name I think he's tired of hearing it...

I know what you mean. Everyone I know is tired of hearing Black Jack's stories all day long :rolleyes:

I love my dog.

I think we all do, and we understand how you feel. My dog is an important part of my life: her presence makes life more pleasant, and helps me get through the rough times. The fact that we all feel this way makes a recent string on this board all the more heart-rending; sometimes we forget that, whatever our differences as humans, we all share a common bond on this board...

awwwww such sweet stories, feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Warm and fuzzy.....hmmmm thats just how my bed is when i go to lay in it and all of a sudden i am

surrounded by 4 Border Collies and a Toy Poodle to boot! My dogs are my only friends. Sometimes i think

they are the only ones that care about me, but i know that isnt true, i just get depressed when im alone.

When im sad and make sniffing sounds and cover my eyes, Casey will push his cold wet nose thru my hands

and lick my face, he never wants me to be sad. Wolfie leans his head on your chest, its so cute! Ash jumps

up on ya when your sitting down like she is a lap dog! Bella sometimes looks just like a meerkat, her ears are

usually down and tucked to the side and she has those long whiskers and the little brown nose, she curls up in a ball

and looks so tiny!

Oh ya, and my Poodle, well he sleeps upsidedown with one leg straight up in the air, he is lost without me, he follows

me everywhere.

Thank God for DOGS! :rolleyes: