BC Boards

Happy Birthday Shelby

I can't believe that it's been nearly a year that I got my little girl!! I meet her a year ago, and brought her home about 2 weeks later. She was born on July 15th 2006

She was miserable to be with for about a month (ahem make that 4)! and half the time I wanted to send her back, she poo'd she pee'd she cried every time I walked out the door. she tortured that cat and nipped at my heels, WOULD not pee or poo outside and the first time she did, it was on my sandaled feet. and she was afraid of EVERYTHING!!! Men could not go near her (save a few) and anything that flopped about would send her into a frenzy! And well, she wouldn't touch a ball for the life of her!

it's amazing to see how much she's grown up this past year, and I have to tell you, I don't miss the puppy in her, she was not a dog for a first time BC(mutt) owner!! But we got through it together, and she has turned out better then I ever imagined. I wouldn't trade her for the world. To see her eyes light up with happiness when I see her, makes ups for the new leather boot turned chew toy, and the pee on the feet and the endless nights of crying. She makes everyday better, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Then

10-2-06038.jpg

dogs002.jpg

dogs043.jpg

dogparkpictures062.jpg

Now

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Is she gorgeous, or what!!! Happy birthday, young lady!

Happy Birthday Shelby!!!! Have a great one. Give her a big treat from Black Jack.

Wow, how much she's changed since you have had her. It's amazing what a little love can do :rolleyes: