BC Boards

Great News!!

After several months of being unemployed, after had put my expectations in frustrated projects and after had taken very bad decisions, things seem to be going straight again.

I've not only got a job, but I'm working with Chemukh, which means that even when she doesn't live with me anymore, I see her and work with her at least two or three times at week.

Which is this wonderful job? Now is the time when you start laughing... Chemukh is working as an actress in the Chilean version of "Married with Children" (which by the way, I find better and less vulgar than the original). They are in the third season, but just now had decided to include the dog in the family and we were selected.

If you are worrying about border collies in TV, once again, Chemukh plays the role of a mutt and I have no intentions in people to know what her breed is.

post-5419-1173493335_thumb.jpg

That sounds wonderful. I love the promo picture, although I can't translate. Reminds me of watching sit-coms when I took my mother to Lithuania. I think I like them better when the words mean nothing.

So, what are you doing with the show?

That's so cool! Does Chemukh make you bring him treats on a little pillow now? :rolleyes: since he's a big star and all.

Yikes, I sure hate family soaps/sitcoms etc :rolleyes: ...but what a great job for Chemukh! I'm so glad you two are back together at least for work. Congratulations!!! :D

To be true... I hate sitcoms too, in fact I hadn't seen this one until they called me.

The past two weeks we have been recording, but the season start this Monday 12th to the public, so I haven't seen any episode yet, but once I get one I will post here.

And the fame is already going to her head :rolleyes: , she lives with other dogs and in the past two weeks she is starting to snap at them. OK, I say it is her diva attitude, but to be true I think that seeing me more frequently had improved her confidence, as she got the best of the two worlds, with me and her new home. But almost all of them are bigger than Chemukh, and as they don't see TV, they quickly put her in her place. Good thing, nothing worse than a spoiled girl.