1. How were you first introduced to clicker training? (Examples: on this message board, Internet, in a training class, etc)
Dog's Life magazine (Australian)
2. Why did you decide to continue to incorporate the clicker in your training as time went on?
After reading about it I decided it would provide a clearer marker for correct behaviours as oppose to "good girl" etc.
3. When training a new behavior, how frequently do you incorporate the clicker into your training?
A. Always B. Usually C. Sometimes D. Occasionally
I've mainly used the clicker for teaching tricks but do also use it for other behaviours.
4. Have you ever taken a training class that was a specific clicker class?
No, not many around here.
5. Have you ever taken another type of training class where clicker instruction was incorporated into the curriculum? (Example: Rally, Agility, Freestyle, CGC, Obedience) If yes, what was the topic of the class?