BC Boards

Do I own a Border Collie?

We have a sweet dog we adopted from a shelter about 7 years ago. At the time the vet told us she was probably close to 2 years old. She is a wonderful member of our family and I have always been curious what she is. We've had many opinions and many mention border collie but probably mixed with something else. She is medium size, medium haired, reddish-brown and white. She does seem to have herding instinct as I've seen her nip at the kids heals when they were all running. She is fast and can turn and twist very quickly when running. Her goal in life is to catch one of the squirrels that teases her from our back fence each morning. She is easily trainable but we haven't really worked on too much. I have a picture of her but no web page to post it on. If you experts would be interested in seeing her picture and giving me your opinion please email me at tturn00@yahoo.com and I will send you the picture.

I have a picture of her but no web page to post it on.
Try www.photobucket.com , it's free