BC Boards

Another Fur Angel, crosses the Rainbow Bridge

My sweet little Grand-dog Beagle girl, Patches, aka: Patchy, Patchy Poo (and many others), died this past Monday, at the ripe ol age of 17. She was such a sweet gentle girl, with big floppy brown ears and a streak of tuffness that defied death several times before. We were told about 5 yrs ago, that she probably wouldn't make it through the weekend... 5 yrs ago!!! hmmmm!

We will miss our Patchy Poo, we were blessed to share her 17 yrs with our family, our first "grandchild", my daughter and son in laws 1st baby :rolleyes:

That Beagle bark, will ring in my ears forever!

I'm so sorry. You have my condolences. It is so hard to lose a pet. You and your sweet girl, are in my thoughts. Wow! 17 years! That is wonderful!

I am so sorry. I have only had Dylan for less than 2 years and would be devastated if I lost him. So I can't imagine what you must be feeling after 17 wonderful years. Sounds like she had a great life.

There's a special place in heaven that's been reserved

For all the dogs who so faithfully served

Those of us whose hearts are bereaved

When our place on earth they must leave.

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Beagle. Our Beagle, Bonnie, was 13 when we lost her, so I know exactly how you feel about Patches.

Thanks all...my little grandson (7 yrs old), told me while riding in the car... to look at the sky and see the sun shining through some very dark thunder clouds. It was a ray of bright sun coming through the center of the cloud... he said that means someone is either coming out of heaven or going in, so he knows Patches is in heaven now! WOW.. leave it to the mouths of babes, makes ya wonder what they really do see and hear that us adults won't allow ourselves.

Thanks again... my little grand-doggy did leave us a lot of memories.