BC Boards

New member and new puppy

Hello All! I'm new to the board. My husband and I just got a new border collie puppy over the weekend. We also have a collie/ border collie mix who is 8 years old. He introduced us to how much fun they are. We lost our 5 year old female border 7 months ago and were just devastated. Hopefully we can move foward now and let her go.

post-10840-1262723067_thumb.jpg

post-10840-1262723188_thumb.jpg

post-10840-1262722958_thumb.jpg

The middle one is our BC/collie mix

What a cute little girl! Love the split face!

I have a red pup too but he has the tuxedo markings, only red, white and gold on his muzzle and eyebrows....his eyes were bright blue until he was about four months old. They eventually turned to a greenish gold. Hers seem like they are two different colors?

Liz

What a cute little girl! Love the split face!

I have a red pup too but he has the tuxedo markings, only red, white and gold on his muzzle and eyebrows....his eyes were bright blue until he was about four months old. They eventually turned to a greenish gold. Hers seem like they are two different colors?

Liz

Actually its a boy :rolleyes: Yes one eye is blue and one eye is green but it is starting to look more blue now. The BC we just lost was a tri-colored girl with one blue and one brown eye. She was so pretty. I guess he kind of reminded us of her.

Buster, Nanuke is my "heart" dog too. I would be extremely lost without him. He was the boy who introduced me to how great BC's are!

Actually its a boy :rolleyes: Yes one eye is blue and one eye is green but it is starting to look more blue now. The BC we just lost was a tri-colored girl with one blue and one brown eye. She was so pretty. I guess he kind of reminded us of her.

Buster, Nanuke is my "heart" dog too. I would be extremely lost without him. He was the boy who introduced me to how great BC's are!

It's tough to lose a good friend. Apologies to your little guy :D. He'll be lots of fun in the coming weeks!

Liz