mattinky Posted February 13, 2009 Report Share Posted February 13, 2009 My puppy, Kate, is really aggravating me... She sometimes ignores me when I call her to come to me, especially after we've been outside. I'll hold the door open and call for her and she'll come up on the porch but then seems to ignore me no matter what I do and just fart around like she does'nt even hear me. So, I go inside and close the door and after a few minutes she'll be scratching at the door and crying wanting in. Also, sometimes when I call her she comes within about 4 feet of me and just stops and won't come any further. 75% of the time she does very well and comes right to me, but it just seems like the other 25% of the time she just is'nt interested in listening to me. It's not a fear issue as she is very comfortable around me and I have not been mean to her in any way, I have not spanked her or struck her (I don't roll like that) nor have I been excessive in my corrections. She's just 7 weeks old, am I just expecting too much too soon? What do I need to do? Thanks Matt Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.