BC Boards

Boy do I feel SILLY!

LOL!

Well, I guess our experience last fall with roaches in the building kind of freaked me out.

And although a bug by any other name is STILL a bug, one June Bug randomly flying in my apartment is less severe than one roach sauntering into my apartment from next door, where she has left her gazillion brothers and sisters in their nest to breed even more roaches.

Now, the funniest part of this story is probably the fact that we just went out and applied for a new apartment, not because of a possible roach of infest in out building - but because a JUNE BUG! LOL!

I am NEVER going to live this one down. :rolleyes:

Oh well, we needed a good kick in the butt to get us out of here anyway.

Heh, I guess God really does have a sense of humor! :D

I don't think I"d care what anyone called it, it's still a big bug with wings!! Not cool!! Yuck yuck yuck.

Well, sounds like you moving is not a bad thing, so just take it as fate or something. :rolleyes:

Dazzle's mother's name is June Bug!! ("Bug" for short).

LOL!!! It is better then a roach. but still, it is just a lesser yuck. but it is still yuck!!

gross.

:rolleyes:

I swear, I am so embarrassed. Everyone I know is laughing their butts off at me.

Even now, in retrospect, I have no idea how on earth I could have ever thought it was a roach! It doesn't even have long feelers! I think Tammy is right, I think the move was meant to be.

I believe everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure what dh and I did to deserve such favor from God, but we truly are blessed. I think we have a very dilligent Guardian Angel Everytime a door closes to us, it's only because an even better one is about to open.

So maybe this sounds incredibly silly to non spiritual people, but I believe that God sent that little bug under our door to scare us into finally getting off our butts and finding a new place. I kind of feel bad for killing it now :rolleyes:

No doubt your bug came from God, if you were meant to be in a new place. Those kinds of things have happened to me plenty of times, and though I didn't always understand at the time, it ended up that God was right.

So NOT trying to start a spiritual discussion, just offering my opinion as it seems to agree with yours.

:rolleyes::D:D

I have to agree with you about the Guardian Angel.I have found that so many things happen, and in retrospect fall right in to place. Good luck in your new place it seems meant to be.

My dogs eat June bugs if they get with in snapping distance. I shudder to think if they could get a hold of a roach, blech.....

Andrea D.

My, my, that was a really overweight roach!! :rolleyes::D Hey dont feel bad, at least you didnt try to pull off your dogs nipples! Ha! I'll never forget that one! Cant remember who on the board that was, so whoever it was, if you're still around. . sorry, but that was just tooooo funny! Well, not for the dog I suppose.

Speaking of nipples... when I was 7 or 8 (the age when we aquired our first cat) I carried the cat into my parents bedroom, flopped him down and exclaimed in great panic that the vet was wrong, he wasn't a boy - because he had nipples! My parents had to convince me that boys do have nipples too, and that no the vets didn't castrate a female cat...

LOL! You guys are making me feel better about this.

And thank God for my friend Pam. She's studying to be a coroner and she has to take a class on bugs. So I built up all my courage and took a picture of it to send to her for inspection. I didn't even want to touch to bag it was in! If it wasn't for her I'd be probably still afraid to sleep, thinking there are roaches crawling around :rolleyes:

I wish I could be more like Pam, lol, when I said "Omg, I killed a roach" she said "OMG did you throw it out, I need one of those for my collection!!!" LOL! She's coming by to pic up the june bug on sunday.