BC Boards

magazines

Working Border Collie

International Sheepdog News

That's all I can afford right now. Later I'll add others. I have to alternate subscriptions ATM due to constricted finances.

It's not a mag but I always look forward to my issues of Border Collies In Action!

And of course I have to put in a plug for the USBCC newsletter. This quarter's issue will have a look forward into the next three decades for the club, by someone who works very hard to moderate these boards. :rolleyes:

You only have to join the US Border Collie Club - here's the application.

Working Sheepdog (which is about just what the title says)

Whole Dog Journal (holistic dog care, training, general educational information--for example, they recently did a series and the various biological systems of the dog--neurologic, reproductive, etc.)

And a couple of sheep/shepherding magazines, which sometimes include stockdog-related information, but only incidentally.

J.

Clean Run is really only interesting if you are training (or about to) an agility dog. Mostly it is lots of training info and stuff to practice, some FAQs, and stuff like that. If you are not into Agility, not a good choice! :rolleyes: But if you are....there is no living without it!

I'll have to look into getting American Border Collie, it sounds good. I also wanted to tell you guys that on Allposters.com they have some cool pictures of border collies. God Bless