BC Boards

O/T Who brought the cat???

OMG! :rolleyes: What a pity the Nobel prizes are already gone.

OMG! I love it. and you know some one some where has done that. lol.. well thats not funny but...

ANYWAY the picture is great :rolleyes:

I actually saved [what I'm assuming is] the original, when I ran across it last March --- thought it was a hoot with his little feet and tummy and happy cat face :rolleyes: and thought the image might be fun to play around with. Looks like other folks had the same idea! Wouldn't surprise me if the kids were Photoshopped as well.

supercat.jpg

Luisa, thanks for sharing that. Hopefully it will calm the nerves of some. I knew the pic was doctored, but it was just funny. You know, like when Wile E. Coyote falls when he steps on the ledge that always breaks. You know he won't get hurt. And you laugh. So, just look at the now documented to be doctored pic, and laugh. I don't care who ya are, thats funny right there.

LOL, the original is pretty funny too! :rolleyes: Sometimes I miss being around cats who don't see me as a food dispenser...but I don't think I'd trade in our smug monster anyway.

Oh, the smug monster is our old cat, not Kessie, though I have to say that description doesn't fit her all that badly either :D .

Love the picture! I don't think Kessie would ever end up playing with a cat though...the way she stares at them annoys the heck out of them (unless they realize it's a kind of admiration, and turn smug :rolleyes: ).

Oh, the smug monster is our old cat, not Kessie
Oops! Sorry Kessie!

Pepper took it upon himself to teach Missy to play. He just walked up to her (as she was staring at him), started rubbing against her and batting her face. She was confused for a minute, then tenetivly started pushing him around with her nose. He was the first critter I'd ever seen her play with.

Thats cute! Mika (my kitten) and Shelby (the Pup) will wrestle. but I am always worried about the kittens safety.

thats is a really cute picture