BC Boards

IM FIRST!!!

tucknjill

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right!

You just need to start trying to keep up with us on the margaritas, now that's where the real competition is. Denise stepped up last weekend and had a very respectable showing in the Open Margaritas Class. Lots of style and very entertaining. We'll be keeping a bucket of those strawberry ones around juuuuuuust for her.

Mark and Renee made their debuts in the PN Margarita class, after having first enjoyed a quick run in the NN Wine class. They were joined by travelling maragarita competitor Chris Jobe, who was probably the 2 day PN champ....

Hey. Get your own bucket. (This thread might get banned for graphic, uh, bucket talk.) In any case, I am not sure about the teal-thing. I am going to a clinic this weekend and I hope to find out if this color will help me at all.

charlie

You just need to start trying to keep up with us on the margaritas, now that's where the real competition is. Denise stepped up last weekend and had a very respectable showing in the Open Margaritas Class. Lots of style and very entertaining. We'll be keeping a bucket of those strawberry ones around juuuuuuust for her.

Oh, yes. And I only had one decent run the whole trial -- the first day. After that some so called friends of mine tried to get me all drunked up -- must've feared the competition. Well, it worked. At least that's my excuse

It was great fun but I'm afraid AwfulKate is even more awful with a hung-over handler.

As for under the handler's tent -- try "hold up in trucks and vans." It was windy as hell. And don't EVEN get me started on those spawns of the devil red sheep I kept getting after everyone else's perfect sets of lovely white ones.

Oh, yes. And I only had one decent run the whole trial -- the first day. After that some so called friends of mine tried to get me all drunked up --

Oh yea, there was a whole lot of arm twisting going on there making you drink. You make it sound like we held you down and poured it down your throat. When in fact it was more like, better get yours before Denise finishes the bucket.

Mark

Red sheep and teal buckets - what's next, pink elephants?

By the way, is there a Beginner's Novice class for teetotalers? I doubt I spelled that right but it means I am boringly and permanently sober. Maybe a Diet Coke Beg/Nov class?

Now, if there was a chocolate eating class, I could go straight to Open and bypass Nov, ProNov, and Ranch. But I expect the competition would be fierce!

Where is the vodka class?

Only if it is Grey Goose!

What will others on these boards be thinking about what goes on "Under the Handler's Tent" when the topic has been about alcohol? :rolleyes: All I can say is I need to get a camper so I can hang out with you guys!

You know, back in the olden days of playing softball or soccer or whatever, we'd occasionaly get together for a fun game we'd call Beer Softball (or whatever). Every base you ran past, you had to slug a beer. Perhaps we should have an inaugural Alcoholic Dog Trial, and every gate you hit, you drink your beverage of choice. Or perhaps every gate you hit, everyone *else* has to drink. Hmmmm.... :rolleyes: