BC Boards

Jazzy connected with a pet psychic...

I am very spritual, I watch Psychic detective, john edward, I even own his book. There was this well-known (was on TV and magazines etc) psychic who says can connect with deads and animals coming to one of the events I was invited to. So I paid a visit to her all exctied. I just wanted to share the experience with y'all...

Here's what she told me what Jazzy wanted to tell me. Followed by my response to her. In ( ) is what I was really thinking.

ROFLMAO! I'm not saying there are not people that might have some connections with past lives etc. But,,,,,,,I don't believe the sincere ones are the ones out there making a living off the gift. The ones like you went to learn to read people and feed off the generic answers they get. But lets face it, most of the things they COULD say about our animals, well, how would we know? But they do like you described. Don't like to eat cuz of how skinny the dog is! Ha Ha! She better read up on the breeds before the meeting with them! Well, I'd like to go to one cuz I would have so much fun screwing with THEIR minds! hmmmmmm

Teeheee! Hope you didn't have to pay for that, INU! But on the other hand - I guess you got some enjoyment out of it. Did Jazzy tell you what she thought of the whole thing??? :rolleyes:

I must admit I'm a bit of a sceptic, but I know a couple of people who have used pet psychics. Maybe in some situations they have value in clarifying the owner's thoughts about an animal with health or other issues - but I'm inclined to think anyone with reasonable counselling skills and dog knowledge could do as well.

Funny. Too Funny.

A friend of mine, because of a neighbor issue, was paid a visit by the local humane society officer. She is in a rural county. The woman officer's attitude left a lot to be desired and she tried to push her weight around and intimidate my friend.

Less than a week later, there is an article in the local paper that this same officer is contacting a pet psychic on a case, to communicate with some goats who had a couple of members of their herd die under mysterious circumstances. They suspect satanic rituals and she hopes the pet psychic will be able to get a description from the remaining members of the herd of the perpetrator of these crimes. Uh Huh. Your tax dollars at work here.

Thanks for the very entertaining blow by blow description of your experience, INU