BC Boards

OT: I feel bad

I've read most of your posts about your accomplishments and failures, and I've seen all of the wonderful pictures in the gallery.

I want you all to know that I'm smiling with you, or crying with you, and I'm oohing and awwing at the pictures you post.

I just haven't been posting my responses and I feel bad about that. I've been elsewhere searching for answers and lost in my own thoughts, but I have been following everyone's stories.

I hope Tex feels better and that Billy will be ok, and Yay for Natalie, Denise, SincereArtisan, Sheryl, and everyone else.

And I hope "George" is recovering well from his "surgery". :rolleyes:

I haven't forgotten you guys.

Miz,

I don't post much and I don't say much about my dogs these days. Life is sort of up in the air and I'm not doing much with them except loving em and trying to get through construction.

you have so much going on, your ankle, Boy, life is complicated for you right now. I always feel like this is a family I can come to if needed, even though I don't contribute much. I know this is how they feel about you to. If you were silent to long folks would come looking for you :rolleyes: Take care and I hope things get a little easier for you guys

Andrea D.

Andrea

Ditto to all that has been said, and on the flip side....we are all thinking about, praying about and generally concerned about you, Boy, Fynne and Hubby...even though we don't post it as often as we think it!

You just need to concentratet on ya'll right now.

and I just need to learn how to spell!

Geez Miz, you're the last one here who'd need to feel bad!

As long as I've been here (and surely before that), you've always been a warm and friendly presence on these boards. And you still are!

We're all thinking of you and Boy.

I thought of you when we climbed that sunny mountain last week, and I'll again be trying to send you some of the enormous luck I always seem to have while we spend this weekend getting herding lessons in the pouring rain