BC Boards

Have you seen this?

What cracked me up is the guy in the foreground cracking up...otherwise, I'm pretty much in the appalled category.

Just heard about a shelter somewhere that is expanding, large fenced "dog park" adjacent to building (good, good...) AND "an agility course." THAT appalls me too....watch for your local Lakeland terrier there too. Argh.

diane

• 1 month later...
What cracked me up is the guy in the foreground cracking up...otherwise, I'm pretty much in the appalled category.

Just heard about a shelter somewhere that is expanding, large fenced "dog park" adjacent to building (good, good...) AND "an agility course." THAT appalls me too....watch for your local Lakeland terrier there too. Argh.

diane

That must be the world's dumbest dog. The one local dog park has a full agility course. I think it's a good idea. I don't do agility with my dog's, but Mick enjoyed the A-frames and the tunnel.

I think I was cracking up more because of the guy in the foreground cracking up. That poor little dog, had no clue that it could not jump into the A frame. Why on earth did the woman keep having it perform that task knowing the dog couldn't understand what it was to do? People aren't very bright, are they?

poor dog but very funny

Archived