BC Boards

OT - Don't do this.

If there's no flame when you turn a gas burner on the stove on, be sure to turn it back off before you stick your face down in it to see if you can smell gas.

If my dad was reading this he would tell you to look where you're aiming so that you don't accidentally pee on an electric fence. No joke! I was a kid and we were out in the country somewhere and he had to go.

He He.......

Actually it was the baby oil. I had the flu in Feb. and spraying baby oil down your throat dosent help matters.

I have another good one!

No matter how well you know the ewe that just lambed NEVER EVER EVER turn your back on her, (unless you want her to adjust your back).

Never get out of your car that just ran out of gas when it is still rolling, even if it is only going 5 MPH. BIG DUH on my part.

Glad to hear everything turned out O.K. Hector. That was a close one huh?!?!

Here's a little piece of advice:

NEVER look straight up at the sky in the middle of an open field. One lonesome bird that you never even got to see may poop in your eye. Now THAT burns!!!

I have done that with the bicycle before. Not to much fun. Oh, never run at a goose neck trailer without looking up. I did that once, almost hit my eye, it hit just below it. It was bleeding like a son of a gun. Lessons learned I guess. God Bless

ttle piece of advice:

NEVER look straight up at the sky in the middle of an open field. One lonesome bird that you never even got to see may poop in your eye. Now THAT burns!!! [/QB]

Man... what luck. Though my dad has stories giving proof that some birds aim for human targets. In your eye..... eeewwwwww.

I think they do. Good aim I guess.

When I was in college, there was a class I took where if you missed more than 3 classes in a semester, you were out. Of course, being less responsible than I am now, I had already used up my 3 misses. Tardy counted as a miss as well. On my way to class, a bird got me right on the nose and some in the eye. He was aiming for me all right!! Had to go to class anyway and in a hurry, just enough time to grab a paper towel and a quick splash. I had the gigles all the way through that class, just thinking, what are the odds?

Jack and Co., we have never read ALL the post-its, each kid gets to pick two each read-through, so we may have read them all by now, just not in the same sitting! That would take FOREVER!

Tammy, you're right, it DID take forever! That's why we went through 2 copies of Officer Buckle and Gloria! Our bedtime reading started right after supper so we could get all of their favorites in. They used to haul home stacks of books from the library and we would plow through those too. But, both of my guys are awesome honor-roll students and I attribute much of that to their early love of reading.

***My husband has learned that when trying out new electric hedge clippers, keep an eye on the cord and don't get overly enthusiastic.