BC Boards

I saved a life!

Good for you for saving this poor girl!!

As I posted on the photo section, you should probably have this cutie checked for demodectic mange (aka red mange). From the other pictures you posted that is exactly what I think she has based on the red rash and very thin coat.

I have a rescue I brought back from Kentucky last fall, and she had it. After a few treatments she was fine, the rashes were gone and her coat has since grown in thick and lush. Since the treatments must be done 2 weeks apart, it will give you a excuse/reason to keep her longer!!!

Are you married? Can you cook and how would you feel about 4 more dogs :rolleyes:

On the serious side you are one in a million, and it seems you like a challange .

(DON"T EVEN THINK IT!!)
Cuts no ice with me :D , I've said that about every cat that lives with me at this point :D . and the Peke who turned up in my driveway freezing. She turned out to be deaf soooooooo no one wanted her. But yikes I don't like little dogs Though she has turned out to be a fun, sigh.

Enjoy your fostering, you may surprise your self aout how well you will do. If not then you can alswys keep this one and not do any more. Ok ok your not keping her, and you will find her forever home. I'll just think positive thoughts in that direction :D

Andrea D.

Fooshuman,

I am PROUD to call you friend !! Regardless of whether you keep Hope or not (I understand your dilemma) you have done a wonderful thing.

I know there is a special place in heaven for people like you. Maybe we can all meet her when we plan our picnic/swim together !! With Cheri this time....

Bless you, :rolleyes:

Sounds great,We woulld all love that! As long as they all get a clean bill of health of course. I don't want to chance infecting any more dogs. I am getting ready to post more pics of Hope (just taken) once i finish uploading them.

emmetteabrakai I am single *wink wink* I cook and clean *just not the kitchen* Oh yeah I prefer the company of dogs *snickers* Whats 4 more?