BC Boards

Grandma came to town and bought me a....

Yippee!!! What a great gift!! Once you have mastered that, you can build up to covering one end with a sheet to duplicate the collapsable tunnel!

Good idea!! Holly has a tunnel for the garden and i hadn't thought of that, need not have two different tunnnels after all.

Sweet Ceana - Awww she will love it, Holly does plus we have some weaves and a jump too. We are re doing the garden at the moment to make more grass area for her so i am looking forward to using ours with her even more then. :rolleyes:

What great fun! And you are now developing what you'll come to know as a tunnel-sucking dog. see the tunnel? see the A-frame? DO the a-frame! "NO!!! I like tunnels best!" We all do this - it is so fun to watch, and so easy, and they can't hardly get it wrong (well, OK, they CAN come back out the end they went into...). But don't spend too many hours on it, or you'll be sorry. TEE HEEEEE!

diane

That's awesome!! Maybe AJ will buy me one :rolleyes:

For some reason our Target keeps saying they carry the agility stuff but they don't. At least I can't find it. Where do they keep it?

For some reason our Target keeps saying they carry the agility stuff but they don't. At least I can't find it. Where do they keep it?

Yeah I had the same problem when I stopped at a Target quite a while ago just for the agility equiptment and they didn't have any. And I couldn't find it on their website either.

Yeah I had the same problem when I stopped at a Target quite a while ago just for the agility equiptment and they didn't have any. And I couldn't find it on their website either.

I've gone in and asked a few times and have been told that they "don't carry that stuff because dog sports are illegal." Obviously the employees are very knowledgeable about agility :rolleyes:

I found some agility stuff at our Target, but it was way in the back of the pet section on an end cap. Sort of out of the way. It comes in smallish boxes too, (not what I was looking for that's for sure). It was pretty picked over when I was there. I first heard about Target having agility equipment from this board a few months ago.

Good luck in finding what your looking for.

I'll keep my eyes open for it. Maybe they put it in the back? Yeah, I was looking for bigger boxes too. Maybe that's why I missed it :rolleyes:

Our Target had the agility equipment in early summer. I picked up a few pieces. It's not high quality, but what I got was good for at-home games.

I was there the other day and looked to see if they had any left and it is completely gone. I'm wondering if they had it as a seasonal summer item. All of the fall stuff is out now, of course.

I've gone in and asked a few times and have been told that they "don't carry that stuff because dog sports are illegal." Obviously the employees are very knowledgeable about agility :rolleyes:

Um. LMAO.

My mom got some of that stuff for the dogs, too. The tunnel, the "ramp", cones (some sort of weaving thing I guess), and I made my own jump.