BC Boards

Lucy and Missy

I have a woman and her friend coming to look at Lucy and Missy today. It sounds good. They have no other dogs. Her husband had a BC for 15 yrs. and she was with her the last 3 of her life. She died last year. They wanted two older BCs and really liked Lucy and Missy. I can't get my hopes up just yet. I don't know how it will go, but will keep y'all posted.

Well the lady came with her friend. She is quite young, in her late twenty's. But she just gushed over the girls. She said her DH would be anxious to come see them when she told him about them. AND she said, I hope we can get the home visit done soon. SO..........I STILL can't get my hopes up too high. I am going to see if I can do the home visit. They just live in Spartenburg. So far, so good!

Thanks y'all for the well wishes!

All of our fingers and paws are crossed for you guys. I hope they find a great home (not that they don't have one now) I hope it all goes good. Let me know.

It leaves you with a empty spot at your place, but a happy heart, especially if they live close and you become friends (and still get to see the dog- hint hint) Let us know. It sounds like a great home.

No, I haven't, which is kind of disapointing. She said her DH would want to come down this weekend but she never called. I don't know if it was hearing about Missy's hygroma that put her off, or if she just didn't connect with the girls. I am going to give her a call tomorrow. They want to do the HV Wed. or Thrurs. so I guess I will find more out then. Poor lil girls. But, what ever happens, they will always have a home here. As long as they are happy.