BC Boards

Birdie freaked!!

We went for our walk last evening and there were some of the huge blow up Halloween pumpkins with black cats on them and she went crazy I almost couldn't control her!! Thank goodness we were only a block from home.

Anyone else's Border freak at things like this?

I know this is still on the wrong board but still can't post on general board!!!

Hee hee. My husband put a cardboard box on his head to tease the dogs and terrified poor Kipp so bad he hid in his crate for an hour. Tess just wanted to know why there were no toys inside the box. Kipp is afraid of everything. Someone once put a balloon on a mailbox, for directions to a party, and he dragged Tess and I down the road trying to get away from it. Tess just wondered how come that "toy" was so difficult to reach. Toys are not supposed to fly. :rolleyes:

Allie + Tess & Kipp

http://weebordercollie.com

When Ferg was a pup she went bonkers over the broken cement deer at the end of the street - and at kids with hats. But she loved kids in Halloween costumes. Go figure.

Speaking of freaky dogs!

Me and the hubby were sitting last night watching Tv when Daisy gets up from her blanky in front of the setee and walks to the back door. She turns, faces us and starts growling at us!! Turns out she is freaked out by the chocolate wrapper in my hubbys hands!! She cracks me up sometimes!

Lol, I have the Fearless dog. I have yet to find anything that makes her tuck her tail or get her to whine in fear :rolleyes:

Although the dog in the mirror really pisses her off