BC Boards

It's a puppy.

Yaaaaay! Bean's going to RDM. Four Woofs and a Woo!

yes ma'am, lets arrange. arrangements are good. arrangements are great!

(right -after- I go clean up the MASSIVE PILE OF TOILET PAPER that she has shredded into bits.) No no, it's too late, you can't change your mind now! :rolleyes:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(right -after- I go clean up the MASSIVE PILE OF TOILET PAPER that she has shredded into bits.) No no, it's too late, you can't change your mind now! :rolleyes:

Helllllo! Mr. Woo pulls books off my shelf and eats them right on the sofa. I'm not afeared of any toilet paper shredding!

Four Woofs and a Woo indeed!

RDM

Oh lordie.

I'm going to go cuddle the puppy and try to ignore the fact that I am already attached to this little brat and I don't have a clue what i'm going to do when she's not here.

But I am so so so so SO happy that you're taking her, RDM.

I expect tons of pictures, pretty please. She likes squeaky toys. Can I send her toys with her in the crate or is that a no-no? She's eating Wellness right now but I'm sure she'll switch just fine to whatever you feed.

I am so HAPPY! and so semi-sad all at once. I really will miss her.

ETA: Oh, yeah....I totally want to be a godmother, too.

Oh lordie.

I'm going to go cuddle the puppy and try to ignore the fact that I am already attached to this little brat and I don't have a clue what i'm going to do when she's not here.

Well shit, between you and Melanie I'm starting to feel bad :rolleyes:

Bowie came here with a big ole bone in his crate so I can't imagine a toy would be bad. The airline can tell you what they require!!

hee hee! I feel like I won the puppy lottery!

RDM

Four Woofs and Woo!!!

hurray! We get to watch the little Bean grow! This whole time I was reading the thread I was just waiting for either Melanie or RDM to say "YES" and it finally happened!

Speaking of big bones and airplanes - when we flew the little Shih Tzus out here SOMEHOW a HUGE bone appeared in one of their crates, I mean huge. The thing seriously weighs twice as much as the dog does! How that happened I will never know. I think airline people like doggies to fly with toys!

Heh, I felt like it was a toss up between us in many ways: we're both chicks, we're the same age, we both live in apartments in major metropolitan areas, we both have grumpy red dogs we're totally besotted with. I'm glad she's going to RDM. We can be assured there'll be many pictures.

I'll get over the sadness, really. Someday I'll get a puppy!

Wow! This was like a little like a TV drama today (Will Melanie, the beautiful researcher, get the new little red puppy her heart craves, even though she has many responsibilities and needs to go on far and distant travel and isn't ready for a new puppy, or will RDM, the charming and seasoned rescuer, get the pup to add to already exciting and eclectic family of canines -- can Aerie, the kind soul who took in and nursed the darling pup bear to part with her -- for the answer to this and other important questions, stayed tuned . . . :D) I was glued to my computer for each new post and, I'm afraid, a little neglectful of the brief and stuff I was supposed to be working on. Ooops! :rolleyes:

But seriously, congratulations to RDM on her newest red dog, to Aerie for her finding her foster such a great home and to Melanie for being willing, even if she wasn't ready. Way to go!

Heh, I felt like it was a toss up between us in many ways: we're both chicks, we're the same age, we both live in apartments in major metropolitan areas, we both have grumpy red dogs we're totally besotted with. I'm glad she's going to RDM. We can be assured there'll be many pictures.

I'm just glad it didn't come down to mud wrestling or something. I have the feeling you could kick my ass! Instead it was ridiculously polite - "you please, you take the last biscuit" "No I insist you have it" etc.

:rolleyes:

RDM