BC Boards

Who is going to the Finals

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, want to say somethinggggggg so badddddd...NOOOO must resist, cant say it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my head is going to explodeeeeeeeeeeeee....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Canttttttttt discuss my panties on a public forum...noooooooooooooo

POPPPPPPPPPPPP

ps, yes feeling very silly today...hope you enjoyed my cutsie post A.

Originally posted by Shoofly:

What the heck is a bloody caesar? It sounds nasty.

Ingredients:

1.0 part Vodka

5.0 parts Clamato Tomato Juice (yes that is clam juice + tomato juice)

Directions:

Clamato juice mixed with vodka 1/5, mix in HP sauce 3 drops (or 2 drops Worcestershire + 2 drops Tabasco), dip the glass in lemon juice and dip it into celerysalt put a celery stalk into the glass -- enjoy!

-Seems to be a Candian thang. Never see it on drinks menus south of the border. Guess only Canadians are nutty enough to drink shellfish slop in their cocktails. Serve a great one at the Post Hotel in Banff

Cheers!

Pearse

Uh oh Terry,

Are you sure you want to go back to those bloody Ceasars? You told me you didn't drink much, but you sure did put them away in Ontario. In fact, you didn't even seem that upset by the dog who had diarrhea all over the bed in your motorhome (twice in fact for those who hadn't heard!). I hope that's not the same dog coming to stay at my house this winter!!!!! No bedroom access for that one!

Hasta,

Jenny

PS Scott says "Hi"

Originally posted by juliepoudrier:

I wish I were going. Does that count? Sadly couldn't justify the time off and expense to run a nursery dog. So I'lljust have to cheer everyone else on from a great distance!

J.

Hey Julie,

I understand the part about money and expense. I don't get the "nursery dog" part. Isn't it a great accomplishment to qualify for nationals with a youngster? I wish you were going, I'd be cheering you on wholeheartedly.

Hi Margaret,

It is an accomplishment to qualify a dog for nursery, but I honestly don't think it's as much of an accomplishment as qualifying for open. Had the finals been closer, I would seriously have considered attending (likewise if I had qualified and open dog and a nursery dog), but like you noted, the expense and time required to get there (which for me means leave without pay) is just too much to run one dog, no matter how much I might have liked to.

J.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNN....you guys are amatures...is that the BEST YOU CAN DO? Blah blah blah, back for a snooze!

Oh and dont drag poor Charlie back into this, he is still laying by the gate thumping his tail with his leg in the air after last time he fussed with me! Hehehehe Just kidding! Better behave myself as I hear I might be meeting him in a few short weeks... got my asbestos lined underwear from VS, sure hope my dogs dont eat that!

heheeh Charlie, my good friend! Andrea and I had quite the good laugh on the phone the other evening. I mentioned that I was looking forward to meeting you at the finals and she said yeah if I can find you!!!

I expect my cookie, Charlie " I got yer gingersnap" Torre!

You can go back to hiding now...

>>heheeh Charlie, my good friend! Andrea and I had quite the good laugh on the phone the other evening. I mentioned that I was looking forward to meeting you at the finals and she said yeah if I can find you!!! <<

CGT will be easy to find. Just look for a guy with a white bucket on his head.

Diane Pagel and Tess

It looks like I'm going after all....and I've signed up for the 3 week marathon of Meeker, LeBar and the Finals. I got into the Finals with my 3 yr old who is woefully unprepared....I wish my more experienced dog had enough points too.

See you all there....I'll be camping on site.

Elizabeth

At 10 1/2 months, Pancho hasn't been started yet....I've been procrastinating because my only puppy sheep are 180# elephants that try to kill me when I put a puppy on their tails. I need some light sheep that will bounce off me when they huddle around me for safety.

Yes, Rye is in...Black missed qualification by about 0.5 pts. Arghh!

Elizabeth,

Now that Pancho is one nice looking dog!!

Your "Rye" did quite well in the double lift. You should be proud!!

Looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks.

I think we all need to get together for a margarita party....

Diane Pagel

Shiro, Tess, Zot, Koko, Mick, Kane, Bonnie, Becca

Originally posted by tucknjill:

bought 80.00 worth of takillya and margarita mix...what are yall drinking? Off to NJ in the morning...I am tired just thinking about the next few weeks.

Oh, Sam, our collective hearts bleed for you!

Give all those Dhu babies a hug for me! Especially Fred, that handsome devil. :rolleyes:

Have a good trip!

Hi all. I'll be at the finals as well. I'm running Kat in the nursery and Zac in the Open. Fair warning all, our weather has been really up and down again this past month. It was 100 degrees here yesterday and supposed to get up to 68 on Saturday. The wind has been blowing non stop today! Welcome to South Dakota!!!

Okay Elizabeth, is Pancho another lovely term of endearment for Mr. Moss or do you have another pup that age? Glad to hear your going to make the trek out here.

I'm headed to the Labor Day Warmup trial in Colorado tomorrow. I've heard it's a good one. I actually talked my hubby in to going to this one. He's already complaining about how bored he'll be. Why did I ask again? :rolleyes:

Laura,

It turns out that Diane has a real knack for creative dog names.....she came up with "Pancho" as in Pancho Villa, the masked Mexican bandit. I like it alot better than "Panda" or "Bandit" or "Patch" or "Coon"....if I'd thought of it earlier he'd be registered L&M Pancho....kinda has a ring to it, eh.

For those of you wondering....here's the masked man:

Pancho Villa

That does have a good ring to it! Brady always wanted to call him Bandit so he would certainly approve of the name.

See you at LeBar's. You want to go to Douglas at least one night for the great Margarita's they have at the mexican restaraunt there? I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, but it's a great place!

Laura

Margaritas sound great!!! I see that Sam will be at LeBar's tooo.....we'll have to have a margarita tasting party and compare her margarita's to the restaurant and see which is better.

Anyone here going to Meeker?? I'm making this a 3 weeker. I think I'll be sick of my trailer by the end of this.

I got an idea...let's meet at the Party Palace...where I am staying now. I am trailering now with two friends, (Wayne and "Quiggs" and Martha and "Ceri")

We will be at the RV park and I'll string some light out for some good visual effects....

Bring the drinks and we will crank up the tunes...

Diane and Tess