BC Boards

ABCA policy changes

blackacre

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Fosher,

Are you going to let her get away with that statement? Not only has she called you "minor league" but she is now has the unmitigated gall to defame our country.

Go get em, Bill.

(To the rest of the list, if they are reading this dribble)

This inciting behind the scenes is rather fun.

I think that I may have found a niche in life.

Can't wait until I come out of this all sweet, clean and innocent looking and Bill and Andrea start throwing tomatoes (or many syllable words) at each other.

P.S. And not many Candian government employees apparently know how to write a cheque. They said it. I did not.

Hey Terry,

I'd argue with her, but she's right.

I'm sure she can woop my behind vocabulary-wise, both profane and otherwise. (I know for certain about the profanity part -- More than once I have felt like Wayne Campbell (Canadian, incidentally) in her presence: "We are not worthy!")

She's also right on the second count. Mare-cans can't spell. We are rhizophagous peccaries. It should be clear from even a cursory study of things that the North American contentinent is a bottle of milk, and the cream has risen to the top. Those of use down here in the states are quite rebarbative.

And if that's the best she can do in terms of putting down the US of A, I could teach her a thing or two. Maybe in exchange for some cussing lessons.

Scott has one that is 10 months old, says he is nice..outrunning like 300 yards, starting on whistles..didnt say how the driving was going. I just got one here for training two weeks ago from a nice pet family. The dog is soft, and has never seen stock till last week..so it is too early to say...He seems to be sweet (now that I convinced him it is NOT in his best intrest to growl at people) He is learning the new rules quickly and who knows how much he will change. Other than that Karen told me of one up northern way that Ralph had seen and liked...but that is third hand info so who knows how true it is? Also it was the man saying Ralph liked it so again..you know the story...I really like Dhu though and I was told that it might be a good cross and encouraged to lease her so he might also get a puppy....so we will see. I am hoping Dhu will cool off the Toad end of things, but again you know how that goes. He is actually working well now that I put him back to work. He came back from his layoff knowing his flanks almost 100% which is a VAST improvement over the 50 percent average we were hitting this spring... He seems much cooler in comparison and we are working much better together at home anyway. He is not quite so difficult to run...but still a double handful. How is your little Hemp one coming?

Dhu is a Scott Glens Fly x Macrae's/Fords Bomber (goes back to Bradys Jim) Sweep is a Ben x Nan. That is the last litter Dhu had I think they are 10 months old now. Though sitting here thinking about it, does that make sense? She was in heat last in June and was not bred...?? I guess that is right, just seems like the last litter should be older.

Scott picked his up at the Bluegrass last year so they're under a year.

Jaffe is my Lass/Hemp, just over a year, my wire-haired muskrat cross. Here's a pic:

http://homepage.mac.com/bordergirl/Jaffe's...hotoAlbum8.html

(why isn't the bloody "url" thing working?)

The puppy with him is Sheri's new Molly/Merc from Kelly Murningham.

Isn't it fun talking dogs--with pics? I LOVE my new camera.

A.

ahh the puppies are so cute!!

Speaking of pups...Scott has my Tess's daughter right now for winter training . Koko, the red pest! Her dad is Scott's Pleat. She is only 1 yr old now. I get her back in March.

The first time I sent a pup to Scott for training...she was over a yr old and came back totally spoiled rotten....learned to be a couch dog, was a lap dog (read: Scott's lap!!) , rode shotgun in his truck.....this is my Tess.

ah...I love puppies and love puppy breath....

then there are baby lambs....they are so adorable!!

Diane Pagel

Carnation, WA

Good one Mark.

Mick also rules our household. He is not mellow.

He is a holy terror. He has put Pip and Merc into their place! Even Tux wants to stay clear of him. You could throw him off the wall and he would come back for more. You correct him for things like pulling down the Christmas tree and he walks off looking for more wonderful stuff to do. You can pick him up by the nape of his neck and he may lick your nose and wag his tail.

It appears that I have done it again with my pick. He was supposedly the shy one.

He also does not sleep all night. Tonight he is going into the crate on the back porch and I am going to shut the door. We have bonded enough with the crate next to my bed!