BC Boards

Kluane

Hello all. I am new to the forum but the forum is not new to me, as I found plenty of sage advice and interesting tips as a "lurker" this past year. I'm introducing Kluane, a 14 months old Border Collie / Hangin Tree Cowdog cross. Since people often find her name to be unusual, here it goes: she's name after Kluane National Park, located in the southwest corner of the Yukon Territory, home of Mt. Logan, the tallest peak in Canada, and of absolutely-smack-in-the-middle-of-wilderness hiking trails. She's been with our family for a year now, and is our companion on our daily morning walks, mid-day daily strolls and evening treks (LOL!!!). 

3178A2B2-D927-46D8-BE36-B6419950C585.JPG

C8DDA2C9-892B-48C0-8312-5687502589A0.JPG

FE896B7C-AC8F-4218-87F4-C5A10D416294.JPG

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

On 2/28/2021 at 3:32 PM, Lawgirl said:

Welcome officially to the Boards to both of you Kluane!

Gorgeous girl there, and a beautiful part of the world!

Thank you! I hope I will be able to provide some help to other folks new to BCs, and learn from everyone here. 

41 minutes ago, D'Elle said:

She is beautiful! Glad that you are posting now so we see photos of her.

Thank you! I have been reading your posts here for a while now. Flattered that you fancy our Kluane. She's fun to be around and has a very good temperament. A "people's dog"!