BC Boards

Wonderfully Goofy

The only song I can think of is Ghost riders in the sky, but sadly it isn't about poker. But someone could have all their dogs sitting around looking shifty and playing poker. And then play...what is that song that is about POKER........

:/

oops, actually with HTM one of the things I would really love to see, that I have not yet to see is a brilliant dancer paired up with a brilliant HTM or freestyle dog...I think this is the one thing that I really miss out of the HTM field. I think it's because professional dancers often do not have time to raise border collies, lol! until they retire. I'm still hoping to see this one day.

Freestyle is a bit easier because you can have a bit less compulsory elements required I am thinking (I know very little about HTM & freestyle only precursory knowledge)...And you can really start introducing extremely innovative moves if one is a real dancer and knows all the creativity that one can utilize,

I really love watching Mary Ray and her control of the dog, but oh, I need to see both! brilliant dancing for handler and dog alike, lol! To not have the handler be a dancer herself or himself, you do miss out on all the potential and complexities of the music, dance, and also thinking outside of the box, as well as musicality. A dog depends on its handler for all the intricate moves and to create a brilliant routine....And when you have a brilliant dancer mirror the dog and vice versa, the skies-the-limit.

In Britain's Got Talent, Kate & Gin for me are "easy on the eyes" because of her youthfulness and charm and the routines are sooo cute and sweet!!!! But Kate is not a dancer either, so again I would love to see both brilliant dancing for human and dog. But the skill of Mary Ray is indeed brilliant in ultimate dog control and intricacy.

How about Kenny Rogers song The Gambler?

The only song I can think of is Ghost riders in the sky, but sadly it isn't about poker. But someone could have all their dogs sitting around looking shifty and playing poker. And then play...what is that song that is about POKER........

:/

Archived