BC Boards

shhhh don't tell

I think I'm getting a puppy....finally!

The b's been AI'd twice and is on her way home...due late Feb.

I'm dreaming names even when I'm awake!

Hopefully a smoothie to boot!

YIPEE but I'm not talking about it just yet. Don't want to jinks it!

OMD...The flare ups are horrendous! I've been suffering symptoms for over a year now. I'm starting to look deformed! :rolleyes:

Once you take the cure you're good to go for ohhh about 2-3 years then it crops up agian!

Details to follow when it's safe to talk about!

Sounds like somebody has puppyitis. It is highly contagious, and once you have been infected you are never cured. Regular flare ups are common and tend to occur with greater and great frequency. :rolleyes:

My puppyitis is pretty much cured for now - I've got my hands full with these two miscreants :D. Good wishes for a great pup!

Liz

I've been waiting for this breeding for more than a couple of years. Right after I got the last 2 pups, this litter would pop up but I'd already have a puppy so I'd have to pass. Now it's been over 3 years of no puppy and just waiting!

Good luck on the 2 litters you're waiting on Ben. I hate waiting but it's a good thing or I'd have a mess of puppies.

I've wanted this line of pups since...well the momma had pups, then the daughther had pups and now I'm getting one of the grandaughters pups of the original momma.??? Thank doG they have all lived up to the momma that I originaly liked. I like this grandaughter best...so glad I waited! The sire is one of my favs too! I like the other sires as well but this daddy is really one of the nicer ones of the group!

Ya know Liz....it's like Liz P said, it's never cured, only put to rest for short periods of time!

My DH always makes a face when I talk about another puppy, it's been so long that even he's smiling!

Worst part is that the puppy will be in MO and I'm here in CO starting school in January. Thank doG the breeder is one of my best friends and I have another best friend ready to help pick it out and raise it for however long it takes me to get back home. You can bet it won't take long but the friend who wants to keep her till I can get back to MO is one of the best puppy raisers that I know. Better than me cause her dogs are all nice, I have a house of crabby butts. Seems like crabby butts raise crabby butts so it's probably best if I leave the wee one at her house a few weeks. Dew is one of my sweetest dogs but even she is crabby when she first meets a new dog. At least she warms up quickly, more than I can say for the rest of my crowd.

I've been all bah humbug this season...all the fam is back in MO cept DS and DH so this is like the season starting fresh for me...no more bah humbugging now!

Ok...I've probably jinked the whole thing....I'll shut up now!

Don't tell me about puppyitis :D I've got a pup here that's for my sister for Christmas. I think I've died and gone to heaven. I don't even mind getting up in the middle of the night to take him out. And it's 10 degrees out! He's passed out on my lap now after 2 hours of hellraising. My "puppy" Cash, will be four this year, so it's been awhile for me. I'm getting that "I want a puppy" feeling lol. Help me :rolleyes:

>>Grrr! I've been waiting for not one, but two, bitches to come into heat & get bred so I can have a puppy. (I'm on the bottom of one list & the top of another). I am so impatient!

<<

We are hoping Nan will come into heat in the next month...it's looking hopeful.....so Ben, you will be the first to know...and I told her we want a large litter and especially a cute tri male for you!!

Wendy that ought to take care of your puppitis for a while. He's a doll! :rolleyes:

So a big litter is the cure Mark? Let me know how painful it is. It might be my only hope!

Do you notice that it flares up more in the winter? Does for me.

Oh Oh puppyitis ! Its been going around , I hear. The only remedy is gettin at least one puppy and letting it lick you in the face daily for two weeks , then every other day after that....LOL..

I know for sure it works , but be careful because relapses are common and the only thing that can cure you is a whole litter.

Enjoy ! Get some sleep now , because you'll need it..LOL :rolleyes:

So I have puppyitis despite owning a 7 month old because I haven't raised a nice big litter? Hum. Anyone have any pregnant foster dogs I can whelp out? I need a cure before I do something stupid.

BTW, I also tend to get it in the winter, but the worst flare ups for me have happened right after losing one of my BCs. :rolleyes:

This won't help the puppyitis I'm sure. But here's what I'm getting myself for Christmas, and that's just the start of it.....so shhhhhhh from me too :D

MrMoss

post-4920-1261596644_thumb.jpg

If MrCutiePie disappears after a lesson one day it definitely was NOT me. :rolleyes: