BC Boards

Go and Now dog food

in2adventure

Does anyone use this? I just started my two on it and I'm really happy with it. I couldn't find their normal food and the sales person talked this up pretty well. The shop I went to was giving out 1lb bags as samples :D She gave a sample of each kind. That was around 7 lbs of free food! The dogs LOVE the stuff and Grady actually eats with gusto now instead of picking at his food like a little kid forced to eat peas :rolleyes:

Grady is on the Endurance blend and Lucia is getting Duck and Oatmeal. I'll probably rotate them around the differnt flavors. The grain free has 4 different kinds and is not overloaded with protein like Orijen or Evo. For the first time ever, Grady has solid poops. He is also maintaining weight on HALF the amount of food :D Instead of 4 heaping cups of other foods (wellness, merrick, orijen, etc) he only gets 2 heaping cups a day of the Go Endurance.

Anyway, I'm happy with it :D

Big HUGE Go! fans here! Wick and Lou are on the grain-free version, and Bear used to eat the salmon and oatmeal (now he is on old dog Royal Canin reduced kidney function somethingorother).

Anyways, one of my friends works for Petcurean and I feel comfortable knowing how their food is made, what goes into it, and where everything comes from.

Big HUGE Go! fans here! Wick and Lou are on the grain-free version, and Bear used to eat the salmon and oatmeal (now he is on old dog Royal Canin reduced kidney function somethingorother).

Anyways, one of my friends works for Petcurean and I feel comfortable knowing how their food is made, what goes into it, and where everything comes from.

That's good to hear :D the other good thing is, I can readily get it all over the country. Traveling causes issues with some brands and makes raw a pain. I can also get it on K9cuisine.com with free shipping if I have to order it.

I caught Lucia with her head stuffed in a bag the other day just chowing away :rolleyes: Not sure how much she got, but one things for sure, she's NEVER done that with any other brand before.

That's good to hear the other good thing is, I can readily get it all over the country

Hope you aren't coming to CO cause I couldn't find it!

sounds like something I'd like to try but can't find it around here and i have way to many dogs to go the shipping route. What price range is it in?

Hope you aren't coming to CO cause I couldn't find it!

sounds like something I'd like to try but can't find it around here and i have way to many dogs to go the shipping route. What price range is it in?

The price range is about the same as Innova, Wellness, etc. If you use K9cuisine.com, they have free shipping :rolleyes: I've used them before and it's pretty fast shipping. The prices seem to be the same as if you were buying in the store, too.

http://www.petcurean.com/ here's the web page for Go

Darn, so to expensive for me. I use TOTW and it's almost to expensive for me. When feeding multiple dogs, price can really be a big issue.

I went to the site and did a search on if I could even find it. Nope no dealers a round here carry it.

I'd like to find a dog food about mid range price that's grain free but about all I can find is TOTW at 46 bucks for 35 lbs. I've cut everyone way down on the amount and we're managing to get almost a month out of one bag with ok results but they really don't like it.

I used Premium Edge in AR and really liked it but can't find that either. My feed mill says they'll get it but it's the same price as TOTW but I'm hoping they do cause the dogs seemed to like it better.

THe LGD's get diamond green bag as 35 lbs lasts about 2 weeks with them and Diamond is 50lbs. They are doing fine but the Border Collies just don't do good on that.

Oh well....I'll keep searching till I can get back to raw.

Kristen,

Talk to your local feed mill. Mine here was able to get any of the kibbles I asked about, they just didn't carry them. So, now, I can get TOTW from her for $34 per bag. I told her what another place was selling it for and she likes to keep my business.