BC Boards

Urgent Help

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting out here in San Diego there's not much I can do in person. But I would sure like to see this puppy get a home and Jennifer be able to leave for her trip with a clear mind. If the Florida Lab rescue would take her, I'd make a contribution to help with transport or other expenses.

I'm pretty sure I've already contacted them, and they can't take her. (they're starting to run together I've contacted so many) Thank you, though. :D

I'd rather see her get a home before I leave, but I guess if she doesn't, there is just nothing I can do about that. The only bad thing about this is, I'm getting attatched. Blerg! :rolleyes:

I'd rather see her get a home before I leave, but I guess if she doesn't, there is just nothing I can do about that. The only bad thing about this is, I'm getting attatched. Blerg! :D

Funny how that happens. Hoping she finds a forever home soon. She's just such a sweetheart! :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help and encouragment. :rolleyes:

She's still here. We put up a flyer at the vets trying to find a home, and no one has called. My last resort was to call our local HS that I didn't really like, and I called them yesterday and they are full and can't take her. But my parents have agreed to boarding her (much to my suprise) for the week since there is literally NO other option besides giving her to the pound to be PTS. But I'm not stressing anymore. If she finds a home, great. If not, and she stays here, thats okay too.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help and encouragment. :rolleyes:

She's still here. We put up a flyer at the vets trying to find a home, and no one has called. My last resort was to call our local HS that I didn't really like, and I called them yesterday and they are full and can't take her. But my parents have agreed to boarding her (much to my suprise) for the week since there is literally NO other option besides giving her to the pound to be PTS. But I'm not stressing anymore. If she finds a home, great. If not, and she stays here, thats okay too.

Awww. You rock Lizmo. :D