BC Boards

get that bad hose

well today after work i dragged the hose to my veggie garden.when i squeezed the trigger i was suddenly atacked from both front and rear by sprocket and shakespeare.man what a bunch of wackos!!!!after giving both lads about 20 min. of waterpark fun i eventually got the garden watered.now explaining to the misses how they got so wet will be fun.everyday with dads pack is an adventure to say the least.im trying to get them all together for photos.(like thats gonna happen) so ill post them soon

:rolleyes: One of the best fun things to do with BCs. Oreo can't stand anyone watering without her being involved... so when watering the grass my dad just sets the sprinkler on and lets her on it. They both get watered. :D

LOL My garden is inclosed in fencing. So to water, I have to have the nozzle over the fence!

Drives Jackson crazy! But it comes in handy when he is muddy! I just spray him down and get him in the house. I learned long ago that a wet BC is better than a muddy BC!

:rolleyes: I could only wish for mine to like the hose! Swimming, no problem, lying in pool, no problem..dirty old mud hole..REALLY no problem..sprinkler! 'are ya trying to kill me??????' Mine can't run fast enough away from it :D

everyday with dads pack is an adventure to say the least.
I'm willing to bet your dad's smiling right now He really knew what he was doing when he left them to you! You must be a special fellow as well

Yup if water starts running, Poppy comes tearing around the corner to see what's going on. If you're running a tub...? You'd better get your fanny in it real quick or his will wind up there first!! Lol...

It is absolutely hilarious to watch Curly go after the hose stream. If I make the stream go into an arc then he does these beautiful jump twirl things. He IS annoying however when trying to actually water. It's great exercise for him in the summer b/c he runs so hot. Glad you all are having a great time!

We have a dog sprinkler...because they broke it...all in their evil plan to keep it for themselves.

Laura didn't know how much our dogs liked water until she kept Tess for a week. First time she turned on the hose...she realized...then she had to empty the pool because Tess wouldn't get out of it!!!

It is nice when they like the hose because during hot times when they are really stinky from swimming in a lake or something...you can just hose them off with fresh water!!!

I have both - hose lover, hose hater. Recon will get in the pond to retrieve things or will sneak into the kiddie pool to get her belly wet if no one is looking, but a hose? Oh no. Not that girl. Worst punishment in the world is spraying even within a few feet of her with a water hose.

Now...Combat? He will bring the hose to me - whether it is off or on, whether i'm dressed nicely or not. He bites the water, barks at the water, absolutely -must- have the water sprayed at his face (lightly, of course). When I'm filling up their pool, he'll stick his head UNDER the water to bite at the stream as it goes into the pool. He is a nut.

Jake loves the hose! If I turn on the tap and he hears the squeak, he goes running for the gate, prancing and hopping around, waiting for me to open the gate so he can fly out and run for the hose. Unfortunately, he always runs to the wrong spot, where the hose USED to be (now it's right next to the gate, but it used to be farther up, at the side of the house near the front yard). So while he's run off and is looking for the missing hose, I blast off a shot and he comes racing back.

Jakehosesequence.jpg

One of my favorite sequences, lol. I blast him and he gives me one pissed-off look, lol